Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Civ

DOOM on Game Informer

I have similar feel :) maybe it is because Lazarus Labs was described as bright well lighted place full of high tech stuff. You know industrial area shown on gameplay is rather raw place, not much accommodations, big spaces full of "ribs and bones" pillars plus minimal lighting from lava pools. I like how those two places are so much different, it create nice variation.
Anyway what is the status of STAR mod? Anybody know anything?

Yeah, and it also feels like the Cerberus labs from Mass Effect 3, which also reminded me of certain parts from Doom 1.

Are those creatures on the cover, running beside and in the background from the cyberdemon imps, or archviles? the purple tint and alien eyes makes it look more like an archvile.

Referring to this pic:

Regards,

Sanjay

AwesomeO-789 said:

They're the new imp design, unfortunately. I think it'd be a great design for the new archvile if he was taller and didn't hunch.

http://i.imgur.com/pD8GClb.jpg

I really like the new design! ! ! They look almost like the original Imps but with a twist. I liked the E3 design Imps but their heads looked too much like Hellknight's. Hope their orange eyes will glow in the dark!

please help, i played level 3 and found all the collectibles, so on the mission challenges i got quite the collector completet but missed the 2 other mission challenges, then the mission was over, i want to complete all the mission challenges so i restart the mission i have all the collectibles but i still need to get my mission chalenge completed, how can i do that when all the collectibles is allready collected??

i hope you understand what i mean and i didnt found anywhere else to post this sorry:S

#1. you should have made a new thread instead of necroing an irrelivent one.
#2. Just grab all the collecibles if I understand you correctly, and if its for the achivment you might have to restart your game.