Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TMD

Abyssal Speedmapping Session 26 - In Stereo where available!

Link to last month's session

☆☆☆ASS☆☆☆

Yes, Abyssal session will be meeting in the usual spot this month. This time we will meet at Noon Eastern time on Saturday, January 16. There will probably be a second opportunity twelve hours later.

For those uninformed, Abyssal sessions meet on Skype and make speed maps over a period of 2 but usually 3 hours. We laugh and giggle and jape over goings on. It is pretty cool. Message myself or Jimmy for details on Skype contact. In any case, hello and also see you next Saturday for the usual crap. :D

hey cool an abyssal session at a time where i don have SHIT TO DO, so I'm in

TheMionicDonut said:

For those uninformed, Abyssal sessions meet on Skype and make speed maps over a period of 2 but usually 3 hours. We laugh and giggle and jape over goings on. It is pretty cool.

Good time and date, nothing should be preventing me to participate again, and I might even catch both rounds (but not for sure).

Thank you so much! Now I will be able to make a speedmap for a session :) Thanks!

Themes!

1. E1 themery
2. Higher tier monsters and weapons!
3. 32 grid stuff

http://www.mediafire.com/download/inb4kldpzdp7xem/payback.wad

Title: Payback for Alan Rickman's death

Time: 2h 30 min because dinner

Music: Memento Mori MAPs 06, 20 and 30 "Terror"

Themes: E1-ish (yeah I don't remember it well), everything is snapped to 32 grid, high-tier monsters

Story: After Alan Rickman died, you know it's those two cybies that ordered his death. You must kill them to rescue Rickman's soul, but doing so means you must sacrifice. Arm yourself and let the blood of the Cyberdemons waters heavenly fields!

Description: A very hard map. Very. VERY. Don't make it MAP01. It's too damn hard. It has some tricky situations and unfair traps, but it's beatable (I think, I've never beaten it)