Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aurelianus

Doom 2 map 22 crash problem

Hello, i have big problem with doom 2 v1.9. Game freeze and crash random on start area in lvl 22 and i need help. Is there way how to fix this?

What source port?

Is the iwad untouched?

Something like that shouldn't
happen

Which version of PrBoom-plus and where did you download it from? Consider posting this as a bug report here.

I recall that one of Final Doom's maps has an object with an invalid thingid number (30000), left over by some editor, and that could crash certain source ports while remaining asymptomatic in others. But you mentioned Doom 2, so I dunno.

D-Touch 4.1,

Then you should report to Beloko, since he made that app.

I use D-Touch 3.2,
And it works fine.

MAYBE, the map is too large.

So, what are your specs on your phone?

My Gzdoom on D-Touch can't run NUTS.WAD but another phone did, which had better specs. So yeah.

Wads like nuts 1&3 works fine in prboom+ but doom not so i think is problem from beloko side. Going to report and i hope he fix this. My space in phone is almost 800mb.

aurelianus said:

wad is original and untouched

MD5 sums or it didn't happen. It's best to double-check, just in case. If they turn out NOT to be untouched, that isn't necessarily by your fault, as it might happen for a variety of reasons.

aurelianus said:

Wads like nuts 1&3 works fine in prboom+ but doom not so i think is problem from beloko side. Going to report and i hope he fix this. My space in phone is almost 800mb.

The irony in this is that Nuts2 work fine for normal gameplay, while 1 and 3 become to slow on prboom+ (on my phone).

Have you tried an earlier version of D Touch?

i have the same problem but only when playing brutal doom