Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yakfak

some midis

YAK 002

I curated the five I liked best into a little EP but there's twelve MIDI files in the pack, and if you click the previous EP there's twelve more in there as well. Free as you wanna be, use the tunes for whatever you like so long as you credit me as "Zan-zan-zawa-veia"!

(if you're not used to Bandcamp, clicking Name your price brings up a window where you can type 0.00 and download for free. I'm not here to fleece people lol)

god damn these are fantastic! consistently whimsical and top-notch composition, some of the most interesting midi I've ever heard. Scouring your bandcamp page now, didn't realize you had so many awesome tunes.

Great! That's the kind of answer I was expecting here.

NEURORAK, ROBFRIPP (Robert Fripp?), CAYDE and Soilscraper are my favorites right now. You are a great musician.

Man that first track is the business. Yeah thats the kind of thing I would make if I knew what the hell I was doing, gonna have to have a rummage through more of your stuff.

Thanks for posting

These are hawt. :D NEURORAK has to be the funkin'est MIDI I've heard, and SAPPERS is just great, solid stuff.

thanks for clicking :D I hope you various great mappers and modders can find homes for them all

These tracks are really good! Love the progressive vibe, a lot of dynamic changes that stop the songs getting boring or stale. There is definitely a great sense of rhythm and pacing too. Great work.