• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MetalGuy213

(W.I.P) Awesome Deathmatch

Awesome Deathmatch
(An Deathmatch wad)

Spoiler

This deathmatch is a W.I.P and totally is to be a few awesomeness on their map..
This is the first post that i've did on Doomworld.

about of The awesome deathmatch, this out comes for 20 slot limit on it respectivity, few or high awesomeness, details and things to add and something that the people can be considering it.

Rules (For Zandronum People):
-Maps should be maded in GZdoom Builder Zandronum Doom in hexen format or Zandronum Doom in UMDF Format or in Boom Format
-may be required Skulltag Actors and data for some textures.
-the maps shuold be give it a good or stupid map name.
-Take Care then should be a bit decent or a ok map.
-Musics should be in OGG or MIDI or Mus Or Module

Rules (For ZDaemon people):
-Maps should be maded in GZDoom builder or Doom Builder in Boom Format
-maybe.. for ZDaemon Players should don't use Skulltag actors and data due of some errors can give it up to the ZDaemon Engine.
-The Maps Should be in a good or a stupid map name.
-Take Care Then Should be a bit decent or a ok map.
-Musics should be in OGG or MIDI or Mus or Module

20 slot limit max for each map..
AWDM01 - Deep Deathmatch By MetalGuy213/Shadow Zandro
AWDM02 - Lava Land By MetalGuy213/Shadow Zandro
AWDM03 - System Refinery By Blast88
AWDM04 - Small deep base by Doomkid (permission authorised)
AWDM05 - ??? 
AWDM06 - Compulsive Processing By Blast88
AWDM07 - ??? 
AWDM08 - ??? 
AWDM09 - DWANGO 2016 by MetalGuy213/Shadow Zandro
AWDM10 - PowerPlant by DamTaac Suthen
AWDM11 - ???
AWDM12 - ??? by superluigieth1
AWDM13 - ??? by superluigieth1
AWDM14 - ??? by Superluigieth1
AWDM15 - ??? 
AWDM16 - ???
AWDM17 - ???
AWDM18 - ???
AWDM19 - ???
AWDM20 - ??? by blast88

Images of demostration
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

it's ok if my map is a few decent for now..

we have a irc channel to show your map and to PM it to me on #AwesomeDM on Zandronum or in ZDaemon

Download link for textures : Best. Ever.

Project Leader:
MetalGuy213

Mappers:
SuperLuigith1
MetalGuy213
Blast88
Doomkid
DamTaac Suthen

Modifiers:
Samuzero15tlh (correct me if i am wrong)

Detail:
MetalGuy213
Blast88
Damtaac Suthen
Doomkid
Doomenator

NOTE: this DM Wad will be only works for Zandronum after finished, maybe could be i make later modifications and replacing Blast88's Maps and adding the Skulltag textures to the wad for ZDaemon Users.

Screenshots are too dark to judge... but it doesn't look that impressive for me...

Good luck with the project btw

walter confalonieri said:

Screenshots are too dark to judge... but it doesn't look that impressive for me...

Good luck with the project btw

Ty

kristus said:

Why 45 maps?

just saying but.. always i've why maked a 45 slot map because i'm not good mapper as well to try to become better..

That's not a good desicion. Making such a huge amount of maps will definitely raise your mapping skills, but those maps will probably be way too different (if you're trying to improve) in design, gameplay and other stuff and the wad made of them will look like a mess.

i just wished for more mappers to this wad..

Also... yea.. a not good question but thats the only way to increase these skills :/ but...
i've just sended a 45 slot map for some skills,creativity and deploving up the details of someone's deathmatch map.

Alright guys... Now a Guy maps for this project For now..

MetalGuy213 said:

i just wished for more mappers to this wad..

Also... yea.. a not good question but thats the only way to increase these skills :/ but...
i've just sended a 45 slot map for some skills,creativity and deploving up the details of someone's deathmatch map.

Why not trying with a shorter range of maps like one episode of 11 maps or lower?

walter confalonieri said:

Why not trying with a shorter range of maps like one episode of 11 maps or lower?

well.. could be ok at 25 AWDM maps as to be fewler Lower

Superluigieth1 said:

SLOT 4 PLEASE

Also, can we use gothictx? I was thinking about it...

yes you can and i'll make it as Slot 5.. doomkid has my permission to rip a map of minidm and modified it for Awesome deathmatch.

also...
AWDM03 is done by Blast88

AWDM03 is now modified by Blast88....
always.. still AWDM02 is still in work

3 times of messaging on there...
Slot 6 and 20 are been taken again by Blast88!
AWDM02 is 70% done.

3 comments by mine in a row without spamming but.. something to say:
I'll stop map for the moment leaveing only 3 maps (Lava land,Deep deathmatch and DWANG0 2016) due of the bad mapping.. maybe Samuzero15tlh will modify the maps.. there are moar awesome things...
replaced some images that [Sun] Madcat did and Doomenator did for this wad.... so.. It's welcome to that... i'll give credits for it and there it goes some images!:
HD Images

Spoiler

The only INTERPIC/LOSEPIC/WINPIC non-HD:

so.. this project is still alive if you want to take a slot..

Just a bit of warning for those who might try to help this author by any means, please review the original 'Awesome Deathmatch' topic. I don't want to drag drama that happened from one region to another, but I also don't want to see people get frustrated and waste there time -- When talking to a brick wall by yourself seems like an improvement.

MetalGuy213:
I really i don't want help because could be it a mappack that i'm doing to do especially it's just like a mappack that i don't need help.. so no.
If you're still trying to take the help or something i'm not going to take it.... and the "no sings of change" thats a no too, now leave me alone and let me map alone along with others... you only too likes to destroy this mappack.

Karakurt said:

Only that though

yea..... but.. that interpic is maded by Doomenator.

also.. i'm removing the name of the creator of the map due of a conversation, then i've replaced the name marking as "DamTaac Suthen"

2 comments in a row again... this thread is a bit inactive but i've added all the mappers,detailers,former mappers,Modifiers and the project leader who has me.

alright people.. 3 comments in a row.. still this thread is kinda inactive here but now.... i've added other format for people who don't know how to work in Doom in hexen or Doom in UMDF format... named Boom Format like along of other Type of Deathmatch wads.

Currently List of maps recently made or still working (EDIT: fixed name of Superluigieth1):
AWDM01 - Deep Deathmatch By Shadow Zandro
AWDM02 - Lava Land By Shadow Zandro
AWDM03 - System Refinery By Blast88
AWDM04 - Small Deep Base by Doomkid (with permission)
AWDM05 - Untitled By SuperLuigieth1
AWDM06 - Compumsive Processs by Blast88
AWDM07 - Untitled by SuperLuigieth1
AWDM08 - Untitled by Superluigieth1
AWDM09 - DWANGO 2016 by Shadow Zandro
AWDM10 - PowerPlant by DamTaac Suthen
AWDM20 - Untitled by Blast88

capodecima said:

PLease delete me from "old/formers mappers". I want have nothing to do with this project. Thanks.

Removed the Old/Former Mappers list and removed you..
Updated once again

EDIT: update N°2.
Removed 5 slots to set lowered slots to set it at 20

alright people....so....
Another Update on the thread of this.. forgoted adding Doomenator in Detailers

EDIT: moar updates.... divided the rules for Zandro and ZDaemon users, enjoy.

Another notice for us... a Tasty Map is being made by DamTaac Suthen with a susprise thing named "Randomnization"...
that thing could be something interesing on AWDM11 then a DM Map Randomnizes the style in diff things

there ya goes... images of demostration of other maps of AWDM...
so..
shared them as doomkid said.. i've screenshooted them.

EDIT: i've think due then AWDM02 is badly made and something bigger without covering on the original Zandro Thread.. i'll maybe re-create and trying it again as the possible

The 1st and 3rd screenshots actually look really nice. The second one looks a bit bare, but it's hard to judge without actually playing it.

I welcome you to change that Small Base map - I made it over a decade ago, I have zero attachment to it and welcome you to use different textures / warp the layout / etc.

Doomkid said:

I welcome you to change that Small Base map - I made it over a decade ago, I have zero attachment to it and welcome you to use different textures / warp the layout / etc.

yea with pleasure... so i'll revamp it.

EDIT: Currently List of maps again:
AWDM01 - Deep Deathmatch By Shadow Zandro
AWDM02 - Lava Land (Maybe can be Modified and edited by myself) By Shadow Zandro
AWDM03 - System Refinery by Blast88
AWDM04 - Small Deep Base (Maybe can be Revamped and Modified by Shadow Zandro) By Doomkid
AWDM05 - Untitled By SuperLuigieth1
AWDM06 - Compulsive Process By Blast88
AWDM07 - Untitled By SuperLuigieth1
AWDM08 - Untitled By SuperLuigieth1
AWDM09 - DWANGO 2016 By Shadow Zandro (W.I.P)
AWDM10 - PowerPlant By Damtaac Suthen
AWDM11 - Untitled By Damtaac Suthen
AWDM20 - Untitled By Blast88

Rejected/Badly Made maps:
Untitled by CombineBobNT
reason: Bad map made, Bland parts and Bad design.

2 comments in a row and added other rule for the ZDaemon and Zandronum people..
so.. must the maps should have now a Music should be in XM,IT,S3M Module,MIDI,MUS or OGG formats

EDIT: Removing Slot 11 taken by DamTaac Suthen about of the randomnization due of he being busy with other projects and now i'll maybe fix the currently list of maps.

There ya goes for us... Some changes of sprites: The Fist, The Super Shotgun and the ST bars and ARMS.... so maybe taking up the credit for Skrols DM and for UAC Rebelion

4 Comments in a row.... Bad news Guys.... This computer is almost dying and i have the files of this WAD and the Newer AWDM02.... so... i've sended it to the SUN users if THEY LIKE to give it if this computer dies... maybe i'll need a New Computer.

EDIT:so.. i've uploaded as to be PRIVATE only for me and for SUN Users these wads to Mediafire..... so.. i can be secured with a new computer if this older one gets pariarity damaged or died.