Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Koko Ricky

What will you leave behind?

[morbid] you know, reading this thread makes me think of the doomers who *did* actually die, as opposed to those who wish they would die so they could read their fucking obituary.

All hail Amy.[/morbid]

*lüt excepted

My Youtube channel, a handful of unfinished maps and any relatives and friends I know.

printz said:

- Have you talked to sane (but physically weak) 90 year old people? Did they really confirm you that they have lived enough already and are okay to die of age?

Two of my grandparents hit that age (and beyond), and both of them were constantly saying that every time they went to bed, they hoped that they weren't going to wake back up.

Getting old really sucks.

I'd leave 22 albums of music I've written (though hopefully a lot more by the time it actually happens), and a few Doom maps. But there probably won't be anyone to leave these to since I have no kids and no siblings.

Dying scares the shit out of me, but not because of the lack of influence on this world. The experience scares me more.

"To Boddah

Speaking from the tongue of an experienced simpleton who obviously would rather be an emasculated infantile complain-ee. This note should be pretty easy to understand. All the warnings from the Doom WAD-Making 101 courses over the years, since my first introduction to the, shall we say, ethics involved with independence and the embracement of your community has proven to be very true. I haven't felt the excitement of playing as well as creating WADs along with reading and writing for too many years now. I feel guilty beyond words about these things. For example when I'm online and the threads go up and the manic praise from the crowd begins, it doesn't affect me the way in which it did for Paul Corfiatis, who seem to love, relish in the love and adoration from the crowd, which is something I totally admire and envy. The fact is, I can't fool you, any of you. It simply isn't fair to you or me. The worst crime I can think of would be to rip people off by faking it and pretending as if I'm having 100% fun. Sometimes I feel as if I should have a punch-in time clock before I fire up Doombuilder. I've tried everything within my power to appreciate it (and I do, God believe me I do, but it's not enough). I appreciate the fact that I and we have affected and entertained a lot of people. I must be one of those narcissists who only appreciate things when they're gone. I'm too sensitive. I need to be slightly numb in order to regain the enthusiasm I once had as a child. On my last 3 forum visits, I've had a much better appreciation for all the people I've known personally and as fans of my WADs, but I still can't get over the frustration, the guilt and empathy I have for everyone. There's good in all of us and I think I simply love people too much, so much that it makes me feel too fucking sad. The sad little sensitive, unappreciative, Virgo, Jesus man. Why don't you just enjoy it? I don't know! I have a goddess of a custom-made monster who sweats ambition and empathy and a custom-made character who reminds me too much of what I used to be, full of love and joy, killing every demon she meets because every demon is shit and will do her great harm. And that terrifies me to the point where I can barely function. I can't stand the thought of Lynne Taggart becoming the miserable, self-destructive, death mapper that I've become. I have it good, very good, and I'm grateful, but since the age of seven, I've become hateful towards all posters in general. Only because it seems so easy for people to get along and have empathy. Only because I love and feel sorry for people too much I guess. Thank you all from the pit of my burning, nauseous stomach for your e-mails and concern during the past years. I'm too much of an erratic, moody, baby! I don't have the passion anymore, and so remember, it's better to burn out then to fade away.

Peace, love, empathy

-Wove N-Loaf"

Heh, just kidding.

*reads Wovenloaf's whole rant with perplexed look on face*

Wovenloaf said:

Heh, just kidding.

DINKLEBERRRRRGG!

Whatever created my illusion of self and consciousness will have rotted away, and I will have ceased to exist as a human being and sentient life, so I hope all that will be left is enough organic matter to feed (or maybe even birth) new life. Maybe someday, some time from my death, billions, trillions of years from now, my atoms will find themselves in their old form again, and I will be born anew.

1 album of hardcore punk from my old band, a ton of mods for various games and platforms, a crap ton of preserved games for the pc and commodore 64, many many friends in many scenes, quite a lot of guitar amps and effects pedals which I fixed or sold to various customers at my previous job, and whatever else I can manage to do between now and then, and finally a stinky rotting corpse.

I'm not a afraid of death in the least, but I don't want to say good night for a long time to come.