Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Idiotic LMS V2 (aka Zandronum Minigames)

B4U42Iq.png
Fun gameplay video

What is this?
Idiotic Last Man Standing is a minigame megawad that was formerly known as "Stupid Last Man Standing". This mod only works on Zandronum multiplayer, so grab a group of friends and have fun!

What does it have?

• 40+ Maps
  • Hiscores
  • Skins
  • Hats
  • Accounts
  • And more!

Features?

• Dozens upon dozens of minigames.
  • Player Blocking automatically enabled/disabled based on the map.
  • Player-voted map selection.
  • Account System - logging in allows collection of hats and ability to set hiscores.
  • Combines Stupid LMS, Icon of Party, and Skulltag.
  • And more!

This project is no longer developed

But don't worry - the mod still works and runs flawlessly on the latest Zandronum version (I last verified on version 3.2). The mod contains a decade of minigames that have stood the test of time, I'm sure out of the 40+ maps you'll at least enjoy some of the nonsense I, and others have cooked up during our youths.

(But if you really really really want updates post below and tell me what you want. One day I'll get to it. Probably. Maybe.)

How do I play with my friends?
Host a server in Zandronum and then you and your friends have to join that server with the mod and its patch loaded. If you don't want to go through the hosting process you can instead connect to an existing server that's already hosting the mod. I listed a recommended server below right above the download links if you want to go down this route.

How do I host?

If you don't wanna go through all the hassle of hosting, look for the recommended server name in your server browser of choice (such as DoomSeeker), or checkout a free hosting service such as TSPG. Otherwise you can follow the guide here.

How do I get hats and hiscores to work?

1. Create a database by entering the following command: "databasefile namehere" on the server console. This will generate a database specifically for this mod so it can actually save hats and hiscores.

2. Login to Zandronum when you play so that the hats and hiscores can actually be saved to your account.

Recommended Server: <Blue Firestick> ~~ Idiotic LMS
Latest Release: https://allfearthesentinel.com/zandronum/download.php?file=idioticlmsv2.1fix3-.pk3
Latest Patch: https://allfearthesentinel.com/zandronum/download.php?file=patchessuckalot.pk3

Click any for full-sized image.
iqtL47gb.jpgiHR3RPBb.jpg7GOajPsb.jpgxhzE30gb.jpg
gzIKVbOb.jpgx4IwZvxb.jpgBuza5pCb.jpgcOPXJE7b.jpg
gUzScntb.jpgH22dxDMb.jpghPqVmuxb.jpgEUSGTnMb.jpg

Edited by ...

Hope to see some people getting interested in this, it's so damn fun. I really need to contribute something, I'll put the irc channel in my auto launch from now on.

1 hour ago, talktoshibe said:

How do i download it bc i dont understand how to

Amazing bump, and the links are dead, unsurprisingly.

Hi all - I updated the topic to fix all the broken download links and whatnot. I am indeed impressed that the mod still has a following even after a decade (thank you for playing all these years o7). The official trailer unfortunately will stay down as I don't have access to the original video anymore so instead there's another gameplay video someone kindly uploaded showcasing the mod.

Additionally I added more detailed steps on how to play the mod with your friends to the OP so it should be a lot more accessible. As for the state of the mod it is still not being developed, and hasn't been for almost 10 years now. By some miracle it does still work on the latest Zandronum so it is still 100% playable without any unintended bugs for all the maps.

As for the future of the mod... Now that Zandronum's finally getting regular updates again it has sparked some interest for me to do one more hurrah. Are people still interested? What would you want?