Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mifu

FREE Server Hosting - [TSPG] The Sentinel's Playground Cluster - Semi Automatic!

Now Semi-Automatic! Brought to you by the Hellspawn in Hellspawn Armada.. Oh and http://allfearthesentinel.net

Hello.

This is a cross post from zandronum forums seeing as this place opened up :D

You might have seen on the server list some [TSPG] Painkiller servers. Thats our new server thats currently accepting requests for anyone to host a server, like you would if you wanted to use Best Ever.

We decided that letting you guys, the community to host almost whatever you want will be better in the long run and so thats what we are going to do!

Here is some Server specific information.

Owner: MiFU

Administrators: MP2E, DevilHunter, Affliction (You see him behind the scenes), Tiger, Blitz, Alterzero, RepoMan, TheHelten, Fused
The Sentinel's Prophet: Tib, Marcaek

Server Nodes

So with this server cluster, there will be a node (which will dictate the location of the server box) Each node will include its own site and wad store/config store as the way this was implmented does not have networking support. Each node is located at a different place, and I will list them down below.

Rules

To host using this service, you must follow
  • You may not kick/ban random players for no reason. Each punishment must have a valid reason associated with it.
  • Please keep sv_cheats off
When you make your server however, you can set up your own rules. Try us out!

Other Shit

Teamspeak: ts.allfearthesentinel.net (or just allfearthesentinel.net)

Also if you like our Services, feel free to donate. It's not easy to keep these up. Each donation will be spent on the playground, the servers and new throwing knives for the Sentinel (mainly servers). If you donate, I'll gladly increase your server limit as a thank you!

I've used TSPG a few times now, really easy and a great service you're providing man. Thanks!

seems a good place to host but aleast i'm still banned for doing something wrong and aleast kicked then i've got totally a freaking Conflict with The Mechanix Union...
that was then in BritSteel i host ZDW

Doomkid said:

I've used TSPG a few times now, really easy and a great service you're providing man. Thanks!

DMGUYDZ64 said:

Pretty easy and useful, been hosting on BritSteel all the time . Thanks :) .

Thanks you two. It's a pleasure to provide these services.