Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EClydeDeebo

Need a testor

My latest Doom 2 map needs to be tested. I haven't released a map since 96 and after reading and playing Romero's map I was inspired. Today's editors are so far advanced and user friendly compared to DCK that the learning curve was not steep.

This is a small map that contains nothing remarkable just the usual but I like it. The problem is difficulty. I know the map and know how to play it to avoid pitfalls.
It has two difficulty settings only, easy and hard.

I used GZDoombuilder 2.3, built the map under Boom: Doom 2 Doom Format (whatever that means) and tested the map using Risen 3D.

If you would like to test this map for difficulty contact me at eclydeatoperamaildotcom and I will send it too you.

As far as I am concerned it is done or I wouldn't be axin for a testor.

This is my 9th Doom map and several of them are available for download from here.

I also have mapped for Hexen, Hexen 2, Heretic, Heretic 2, Duke Nukem, Redneck Rampage, Quake, Quake 2, Blood, Blood 2 and NOLF (DEDIT is a bitch), SOF and Kingpin

I'm pretty new here, but yeah, I share the opinion that getting a huge variety of people to play your map would equal a huge volume of varied feedback and stuff, resulting in you having more information and less biased feedback to work with for changes and future maps. Post it!

I'll test your maps, if you're not looking for a huge audience, however.

I don't want any feedback beyond...is it to hard or too easy. One or two would be all I need. If I can't get that then I will just release it as is.

Thanks