Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Koko Ricky

Weird psychos that end up in Post Hell

Clonehunter said:

his fabulous fantasy of wanting 20-something Anakin Skywalker to bone his 14-something apprentice.

If you think about, and I unfortunately did, a video game forum would be a good place to prey on find a lonely teen-something "apprentice". Video games despite being marketed now as "sociable" are still primarily aimed at folks with mountains of free time, which includes weirdo shut-ins.

Krispy said:

is in fact not a 12-year-old child but instead a fully grown man with a real mental disorder.

Having worked in warehouses/factories forever I can say there are A LOT of old guys that never mentally matured past high school. Never going past 12 isn't much of a reach.

Scet said:

If you think about, and I unfortunately did, a video game forum would be a good place to prey on find a lonely teen-something "apprentice". Video games despite being marketed now as "sociable" are still primarily aimed at folks with mountains of free time, which includes weirdo shut-ins.

Okay, but I meant that the Star Wars character Anakin Skywalker had an apprentice in the Clone Wars cartoon (The second one) that was a 14 year old girl.

Though yah, I'm sure some people try to find proteges to manipulate. I've seen that.

Probably because we'll fail to agree on who's the biggest weirdo and start filling the thread with snippets from Post Hell that support our favorite nominees, or something like that. Won't be a pretty sight.

Is it getting toasty in here?
Personally I would like to thank every fool who has made a thread worthy of being hell'd (that includes myself). Its my daily humorous reading!

Clonehunter said:

I remember Darkjedirevived or whatever being fairly lost with reality, down to the point he wouldn't shut up about shipping Sailor Moon or Star Wars characters, including his fabulous fantasy of wanting 20-something Anakin Skywalker to bone his 14-something apprentice. Though hey, maybe space culture's different? Really, it was more how he went on about it.

There was also that guy who was really into knives. Can't remember his name, though.

I vaguely remember the Darkjedi guy. He kept talking about Sailor Jupiter in every thread he was in for some weird reason. That knife guy though, holy fuck, what a weirdo. I think his last post was something about him walking around in the middle of the night carrying his pocket knife around and hoping some thug would cause him trouble so he could use it.

Lizardcommando said:

I think his last post was something about him walking around in the middle of the night carrying his pocket knife around and hoping some thug would cause him trouble so he could use it.

Sounds like he was using knives as some sort of ego boost. I hope the guy got some help.

I think I remember a guy from long ago posted a thread about "Who should I kill next with a knife" and he drew sketches of him sneaking into people's windows and stabbing them to death or something. Does anyone remember what I'm talking about if I'm remembering this accurately? Since I tried to find that thread in Post Hell but I couldn't though.

Jannak said:

I think I remember a guy from long ago posted a thread about "Who should I kill next with a knife" and he drew sketches of him sneaking into people's windows and stabbing them to death or something. Does anyone remember what I'm talking about if I'm remembering this accurately? Since I tried to find that thread in Post Hell but I couldn't though.

Yep, Prototype I think?

Csonicgo said:

Yep, Prototype I think?

I get the impression Jannak is talking about someone else. PROTOTYPE had this thing about getting justification for going out by himself at night and hoping to get mugged/looking for a fight so he could have an excuse to use his knives for his "fantasy". I don't recall him actually drawing any pictures or targeting any one person in particular (save for his racist comments), though there was the time he asked about video games.

That's not what I heard.

Clonehunter said:

Fucking finally.

I was glad when he was gone since I wouldn't have to hear his forced meme and freakouts/whinings anymore.

Doomworld has a strict policy against continually announcing your love of bottled scat. I think it's a sensible policy.

Wait what? Doomkid, who in their right mind would do something as shitty as that?

Doomkid said:

Doomworld has a strict policy against continually announcing your love of bottled scat. I think it's a sensible policy.

Bottled scat eh? Does that mean there are furries here at Doomworld?

Jaxxoon R said:

That's not what I heard.
I was glad when he was gone since I wouldn't have to hear his forced meme and freakouts/whinings anymore.

That post was filled with mixed emotions, I swear.

Glaice said:

Wait what? Doomkid, who in their right mind would do something as shitty as that?

The one and only frithiof! If you missed his wondrous display, consider yourself lucky. It was a strange case really, half his posts were totally normal and the other half were almost strictly about huffing feces..

(also I don't know if the "shitty" pun was intended but it made me lmao)

Reminds me of that one infamous internet cartoon where two characters were whispering, "Plus, I'm hungry for shit," and licking their chops.

This thread goes from talking about creeps and psychos to huffing shit. Jesus, this Is turning to great places.

Speaking of which, wasn't someone here posting stuff about their love for a curtain Anime character? Might have been Nambona, dunno. Whatever It was, I wasn't affected because Weeaboos.