Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
obake

BZPlasma's Channel takedown

Does anyone here know why his Twitch account is suddenly deleted? I'm sick of seeing Youtube and Twitch accounts up and gone with no explanations given other than "they were violating our terms of service" (which could simply be that a corporate loser whined over one note of a song being played during a video)

I would ask him, but I don't know if he's active on YouTube.

No idea who that is. Sounds generic. If YouTube's your only bet might as well take it and find out for yourself through messages, email, etc... Whatever you can find.

To be fair, there are a lot of artists and Doom mapping sessions on Twitch. Think Bob Ross, only now you can call him a fgt.

Jaxxoon R said:

To be fair, there are a lot of artists and Doom mapping sessions on Twitch. Think Bob Ross, only now you can call him a fgt.

Oh nothing against the people *on* twitch, my LOL was at the site itself and the way it is still run by a bunch of guys who act like teenagers and have tumblr blogs, furaffinity profiles, and deviantart accounts full of "adults only" images. They ban quality streamers at the drop of a hat, have a PR guy on twitter who actively behaves rudely and never gets into shit for it, and have zero tech support.

TL;DR: twitch is simultaneously extremely popular and extremely terrible as a site.

On 2/6/2016 at 6:52 PM, fveitsi said:

consider him one of the best doom streamers out there.

To be honest, I was randomly searching for people that played and experienced classic doom on Twitch. 

After making a subtle comment on the masterlevels not thinking beeing designed with +mlook in mind, I have never gotten so much abuse and hate in one go :) This guy is making the pre-judgement on you very easy, Obviously I had no clue what I was on about...well its not me to decide.
It still was on the level thatit got me curious to research what this guy was all about and ended up here. Well just expressing my opinion here I guess.