Groundhog Day 2016

Nooooo! I want more snow and cold weather :(

Not that I believe a damn ground rodent.

Share this post


Link to post
yukib1t said:

Nooooo!

YES

I've had enough snow and weather for a long time. Time for Spring!

Share this post


Link to post
yukib1t said:

Not that I believe a damn ground rodent.


You dare defy the prophecy from the almighty Punxsutawney Phil?!

Share this post


Link to post
HavoX said:

YES

I've had enough snow and weather for a long time. Time for Spring!

I could probably live in Antarctica and not have enough snow.

Share this post


Link to post

Does that rodents influence extend to the southern hemisphere? I wouldn't mind an early autumn.


There's something vaguely familiar about this thread.

Share this post


Link to post

You could just kill all groundhog, then he shall never see a shadow ever again. Or anything at all.

Share this post


Link to post
GreyGhost said:

Does that rodents influence extend to the southern hemisphere? I wouldn't mind an early autumn.

I wish there was an early Autumn, I just can't stand the heat anymore.

Share this post


Link to post

I wrote a lengthy post about how groundhogs do not predict the weather and that it is all for show, but it appears I never actually wrote it.

Share this post


Link to post

I would like some warmth simply because my house has no working furnace, and instead we have an industrial bullet heater sitting in the dining room.

Share this post


Link to post
Avoozl said:

I wish there was an early Autumn, I just can't stand the heat anymore.

I'm well and truly sick of coming home drenched in sweat. We've had some Florida-like days here in Vic where the air is all hot and muggy.. Wasn't humid like this last summer :(

Share this post


Link to post
Doomkid said:

I'm well and truly sick of coming home drenched in sweat. We've had some Florida-like days here in Vic where the air is all hot and muggy.. Wasn't humid like this last summer :(


Pfffft... Here in central Canada you end up walking/driving home in temperatures -20 Celsius for nearly half the damn year. Sometimes a little warmer, sometimes much colder. I would take the extra heat and sun any of the week. Winter sucks man, and it lasts from November all the way through to March. ARGH CANADA BLOWS (heh, see what I did there?)

Share this post


Link to post
yukib1t said:

Nooooo! I want more snow and cold weather :(

Uh uh. No! Where I'm from, we get cold rain and lots of wind. Fucking sick of it.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now