Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
capodecima

Shady/ not fair bans on Funcrusher?

So i figured today i am banned from Funcrusher, when i simple did nothing. The reason is "capo:DEAR CAPO STOP PLEASE DONT RAGEQUIT FROM PRIV STOP JUST STOP STOP -A". I really dont remember i RQ some game at all. The whole thing seems like conspiration from some shitty A3 players (which is a lot on priv always). Pleas some admin from Funcrusher explain how you banned me.

What the fuck is Funcrusher?

Also Capo stop being retarded everywhere you go.

DEAR CAPO STOP PLEASE DONT CROSSPOST BAN APPEALS STOP JUST STOP STOP -D

Man i dont mind being banned really if i do something wrong. But simple private CTF are somehow broken when ppl are either bad for priv, they dont play much serious, they troll and think how ban good players like me? :D Simple when Jenova stopped play priv ctf the quality went low drasticaly and ppl only have fun with this stuff like did to me. And simple alex dont care. I dont say i am saint and stuff. But i could be the least banned person on the server. Not even saying i have to play semifinal in duel tournament against Jwarrier and we wanted use NJ for sure and i have to play DemonSphere in finals in another duel tournament and we wanted use NJ for this games too. But not. I got ban bcz some retarded kids (dastan, dranzer?) probably got mad bcz i dont picked them? Or picked them? I dunno what is wrong with these kids really. JENOVA PLEAS COME BACK! :D

DEAR CAPO STOP PLEASE QUIT BEING A WHINY BITCH OVER A KICK YOU AMPLY DESERVED STOP JUST STOP STOP -K

PS:

How you even can know i deserved the ban? Like you was not even on server? I probably know why i got banned. We played 04 the game finished, then we picked players and some1 picked map31 so i asked some1 in pool if he want sub me, bcz i had not taste play another shoot map in row. And dastan said "ok id play". So i left. This can be never consider like RQ?

PS. You know the names have to be vica versa :D
PS2. Every1 know zandronum/skulltag was always retarded place for competition :D
PS3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvutrQoIAEM

I would say it's probably best to contact the Funcrusher admins and ask them about it in PM or on IRC. I'm not sure exactly what this is all about, but if you let them know your side of the story you might convince them to lift your ban or at least get an answer as to exactly why you were banned.

For future reference for anyone reading, stuff like this is generally best dealt with in private - It prevents drama, people shit talking about you, etc etc.

I'm going to close this thread - not because Capo or anyone else has said anything wrong or offensive or whatever, but just to prevent any drama from being stirred up. If you're ever banned and don't know why or think it's unfair, contact the administrators. In my experience, server hosts tend to be reasonable if you just let them know what's going on.