Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SyncError

DOOM Space Marine Images (Lithograph)

He looks ready for getting mauled by whatever God forsaken creatures get their claws on him, however I don't understand the lack of pockets, pouches for magazines etc.

He seems very bare, and I don;t understand the left shoulder armour, what that pointy part sticking out is for.

Ginsu said:

pouches for magazines

none of the guns reload fam.

save for the super shotty which i wager he might need to reach into a pocket to gather shells from

uuuuuughhhh i dont rlly feel like discussing doom logic nvm

Ginsu said:

He looks ready for getting mauled by whatever God forsaken creatures get their claws on him, however I don't understand the lack of pockets, pouches for magazines etc.

I caught a glimpse of an ammo pouch in the latest trailer when the Baron of Hell knocks the marine to the ground before it rips him in half.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybo30QlSk64&list=FLKdRruLb-Z0px7erZt0BN_w&index=1

at 0:56 in the video (in case the link for some reason decides not to take you straight there), right below the Marine's left hand. Looks like an ammo pouch to me.

Look at his face damn this guy is badass you don't want to fuck with a turned crazy bulky marine :D he's fucking cool. I want his litograph but they dont sell that in Belgium :(

StevieCybernetik said:

A litho is way different than whatever band posters you have tacked to your dorm room wall. It's printed on super high quality photopaper, that glossy stuff. These are basically prints meant to be framed, not a 'poster'. That's why it's $40 and they made only 300 of these.

oh ya way different lol