Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Thomasnoname

Deep Doom Wads

Hello!

This is the first time I ever post on Doom world forums. So please bare with me if I've tagged this wrong or you aren't suppose to ask these kind of questions here. Anyway, I was wondering if someone knew wads that are like Hell Ground and Unloved. I really love those wads, because they are very deep and special in a way. So if anyone knows about alike wads it would be very nice!

P.S This a side question I don't think it would be justifiable to make an entire post about. Does the Revenant have a pattern when it shoots? Like, is it random if the rocket is homing or not?

Thomasnoname said:

P.S This a side question I don't think it would be justifiable to make an entire post about. Does the Revenant have a pattern when it shoots? Like, is it random if the rocket is homing or not?

It's random as far as I know.

Suitepee said:

It's random as far as I know.

It's tic-based (I forget the specifics), so while it's not truly random it's virtually impossible to predict during regular play, which is close enough.

Since he mentioned Hell Ground and Unloved, he probably meant "atmospheric", but maybe something more specific, like "with ominous atmosphere" or something.

So, Thomasnoname, would Hellbound count as a "deep" wad? It's very detailed and focused on semi-realism and dark atmosphere.