Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Amph

short gameplay footage

I think the cut on this is terrible, and makes the game look worse than it is.

There is one kill in there (which isn't even finished) with the Revenant that is not a finisher, I hope the game won't be like that.

The Baron of Hell looks awful in this video, it looks like there is no lighting going on at all, it stick out of the environment...

I don't want to sound negative, and I am not negative about the game, but I think that this clip does not help regarding the die hard Doom fans.

It obviously still is an alpha, and the cut on the clips only shows the finishers, and not much of the gameplay.

Still, there are too much finishing moves...please don't tell me they are such an important game mechanic that I have to kill nearly every enemy with them. I wanna gun them down like old times...

tuo said:

I think the cut on this is terrible, and makes the game look worse than it is.

There is one kill in there (which isn't even finished) with the Revenant that is not a finisher, I hope the game won't be like that.

The Baron of Hell looks awful in this video, it looks like there is no lighting going on at all, it stick out of the environment...

I don't want to sound negative, and I am not negative about the game, but I think that this clip does not help regarding the die hard Doom fans.

It obviously still is an alpha, and the cut on the clips only shows the finishers, and not much of the gameplay.

Still, there are too much finishing moves...please don't tell me they are such an important game mechanic that I have to kill nearly every enemy with them. I wanna gun them down like old times...

I suggest not buying the game.