Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
capodecima

split stupidity

there is but a small minority of A3 members in the channel, which you knew even before you were banned for being a disruptive shithead like you are even here

So stay away from it. Also, if you want to be treated well by others, you should do the same thing to them. Just because a dog barks at you doesn't mean you should bark back...

capodecima said:

Ye you banned me for having confilct with some A3 dumbass, which troll me all time. This is why i call it A3 place.

No one goes out of their way to troll you. You open your mouth and start spewing shit. You get what you deserve numbskull. Stay banned and stay mad.

Marcaek said:

there is but a small minority of A3 members in the channel, which you knew even before you were banned for being a disruptive shithead like you are even here

Remember that it's the A3 Conspiracy and everyone is in on it.

Lets end this discussion: I know you guys are just messing around, but for others reading, there is no A3 conspiracy, and this channel genuinely is a good place to find other players. People who start drama and fights and all that are put in their place, and I'll use that same approach here.