Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kid Airbag

The Josh Fogg vs. Kazuhisa Ishii thread

Since you can't post polls in here, and I know this post would get flamed out of the polls forum, just reply by saying who you think should win the Rookie of the Year, Fogg or Ishii?

Um...hmm...ok...I'm not going to say ANYTHING about Baseball sucking.

I can post polls in any forum ^_^

Ok..um..Fogg

Good choice, Fogg is the Pirate and because of the fact that he is on the Pirates, he doesn't have as many wins as Ishii who plays on one of the best teams in the league. Therefore, everyone thinks Ishii should win the Rookie of the Year award.

Also, Ishii has already played 8+ years in Japan before this season, so he's only a rookie by the MLB's standards. Fogg is a true rookie, having only pitched 11 games in the majors before this year.

DooMBoy said:

/me pretends hard to be interested
OK....

Generally if you're pretending to be interested, it's not a good idea to give that fact away.. :P

I dunno, baseball doesn't appeal to me like it used to. I don't mind playing it physically, but sitting and watching it on the TV or playing a baseball video game, no matter what system it's on, is boring as PBS on a Sunday.
Bah.

Archvile64 said:

Good choice, Fogg is the Pirate and because of the fact that he is on the Pirates, he doesn't have as many wins as Ishii who plays on one of the best teams in the league. Therefore, everyone thinks Ishii should win the Rookie of the Year award.

Also, Ishii has already played 8+ years in Japan before this season, so he's only a rookie by the MLB's standards. Fogg is a true rookie, having only pitched 11 games in the majors before this year.

you pass AV. I think its ridiculous that ishii could even be considered ROTY. we'll see though.

I was against Sasaki, I was against Ichiro, and now I'm definitely against Ishii because his main competitor is a BUCCO.