Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BluePineapple72

Draw your monster redesigns!

Ok....this is not purely my work...it is a makeover a graffity one can find in dead city level in Rage....I'm 100% sure this is a concept for either arachnotron or Mastermind for Doom 4. But since the art direction was rebooted then I doubt that new Mastermind will look like this. Look at the back of the monster it's all mechanical like D3 pinky's ass)

Now the good stuff is coming in.

My friend and I have different views on the classic Doom Imp. He believes it's a furry creature, I believe it's just dark skinned.

jackio
-> scary, because Halloween
-> embodies sacrilege, because Christmas lasers
-> spider crab for extra scary
-> spawned from Halloween Elemental

ya know the most logical step in the redesign for the pain elemental (supposing they make it this time around that is) would be to make its design congruent to the lost souls so as to get the point across that theyre actually related to one another

I'm not exactly the best artist, but I've always pictured the Imp from Doom looking like a brown Xenomorph with spikes, big glowing red eyes, and human/demonic teeth or something.

I've also pictured it having leathery skin as well, and being covered in phosphorus. =3

Almonds said:

ya know the most logical step in the redesign for the pain elemental (supposing they make it this time around that is) would be to make its design congruent to the lost souls so as to get the point across that theyre actually related to one another

In response to that: http://imgur.com/XhGFoui

I present,

THE DERP ELEMENTAL

Source:
- Some weird character from "Big Trouble In Little China" (discovered by accident when Google Images for Pain Elemental)
- The "tongue" from the 2nd map in Quake 3 Arena.
- Some random skull I found...

Hey lol - that Pain Elemental looks somewhat appropriate in terms of the aesthetics matching the environment. Post a fake "leak" of that in some popular social media channel and watch a bunch of gullible people make a big deal. Someone would totally post a thread of concern in Doom World soon after.

TheWizard said:

I present,

THE DERP ELEMENTAL

http://i.imgur.com/K5GNCMJ.jpg

Source:
- Some weird character from "Big Trouble In Little China" (discovered by accident when Google Images for Pain Elemental)
- The "tongue" from the 2nd map in Quake 3 Arena.
- Some random skull I found...

wtf!

and what's his finishing move ?

Spoiler

a kiss !

Chezza said:

Hey lol - that Pain Elemental looks somewhat appropriate in terms of the aesthetics matching the environment. Post a fake "leak" of that in some popular social media channel and watch a bunch of gullible people make a big deal. Someone would totally post a thread of concern in Doom World soon after.

DO IT!