Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BluePineapple72

Draw your monster redesigns!

Creature Design said:

If Doom 4 has modding tools that allow one to import custom meshes and animations then yes I will export them and make some custom maps.

Your redesigns look so awesome!

Have you ever considered Doom 64-ifying them and converting them into sprites for use in Doom? =3

Kinda late since they mostly revealed the new designs for doom which are awesome with a few exceptions. Lol i literally drew all of these during a boring session in my math class. So what do you think guys? are they demonic enough?

Baron

-

Hell Knight

Imp

Cacodemon

Pinky or "Bull demon" as a like to call it

AirRaid said:

Doom 3 doesn't use sprites.

Actually I put "Doom =3".

As in the emoticon commonly known as the cat face or :3.

Sorry for the confusion. =P

I really love the Imp design you drew Hellvain.... it's pretty sweet! Wish id Software would take some note from your drawings. Speaking of which, did you post it on Facebook or Twitter? I mean I'm sure they'd probably like it or something, who knows, maybe you could be the next Adrian Carmack. =)

DoomzRules said:

did you post it on Facebook or Twitter? I mean I'm sure they'd probably like it or something, who knows, maybe you could be the next Adrian Carmack. =)

I don't really use facebook but i have an acount, and I don't have twitter. I just upload this on Deviant art's stack feature.

"next adrian carmack" I'm decent but not THAT good.

HellVain said:

I don't really use facebook but i have an acount, and I don't have twitter. I just upload this on Deviant art's stack feature.

"next adrian carmack" I'm decent but not THAT good.

I think you're pretty good at drawing. Maybe you think you are just decent, but just wait.... one day you will be like Adrian Carmack working at a gaming company that will produce something similar or extremely like Doom.

Eeeeh I'm not sure about that one. It's like, halfway between the Doom and Doom 3 pinkies... I'm not sure there's much call for large throbbing penises with teeth.

Guess the monsters.
hint: One's a pain in the ass.
new Version

old version

Spoiler

I made this one look like it was being tortured and enslaved.

I really like your designs as well. The only thing I haven't liked so far would be the eyes of the Mancubus. You should do something with a little more character.

ChickenOrBeef said:

I really like your designs as well. The only thing I haven't liked so far would be the eyes of the Mancubus. You should do something with a little more character.

changed it :D

The Mancubus looks like a fat grandpa Predator haha. I like it though.

AirRaid said:

Eeeeh I'm not sure about that one. It's like, halfway between the Doom and Doom 3 pinkies... I'm not sure there's much call for large throbbing penises with teeth.

If he made them a bit longer and made them a shiny tan colour that would be a dope half life zen monster tho.

And removed the horns

Oh dear, those are good looking! I wouldn't mind having those being doom enemies at all! Heck, they can be alternate looks!

Now im tempted to make my own redesign of doom enemies! But my creativity is limited...
I got original demon ideas, but that what isn't this thread is about.

Cool designs anyway! :D

Using my Amazing Photoshop Skillz™, I have created my rendition of a Cacodemon. It is clearly superior to id's monstrosity.