Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MetalGuy213

Patrick Star Skin

to be totally honest at this skin.. it's a cartoon-made Skin by me.
i've just decided making it with some sounds but no Gibbed sprites, maybe i can create gibbed sprites of this cartoonized skin later.

Here are a demostration how he looks actually on the skin:

Spoiler

Credits:
Ian Summerfield - Sprites
Spongebob Squarepants - Sounds

Enjoy your stay and Have a Nice Childhood with this skin
Download link:The Sentinel's Playground

it's ok then i've posted this skin in Wads & MODS in Doomworld Forums, there are no a skin sub-forum here.

Alright...

When you say Ian Summerfield created the sprites, you're talking about you, right? I just want to make sure.

Just by judging from the screenshot, they look fine for what they are, but I don't know how useful this will be besides being a novelty. Perhaps if the textures were also replaced, and other characters and sprites added, it would become something more of its own.

I really don't know what else to say, besides keep working and adding stuff. An entire Spongebob Doom mod would be interesting, though I don't know where Spike would fit into it. :p

obake said:

When you say Ian Summerfield created the sprites, you're talking about you, right? I just want to make sure.

Unless I'm mistaken, the OP isn't Ian Summerfield. Ian's a spriter from the Wolfenstein 3D community, the original sprites can be found here.