Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MiNaM

GOTCHA! New multiplayer demon found in E3 gameplay!

I hadn't even seen those snapshots yet, so thanks for sharing. It's cool how you can actually see its horns at the top of the screen!

While it's cool the Baron of Hell and Revenant are being added in, I'd like the Pinky to be added in as sort of a charging type demon that's kinda like a tank.

I'd also like the Imp to be added in for dexterity and the like. It'd be pretty cool to sneak up on someone and then go all Xenomorph on them (I mean am I the only one who pictures Imps as being like Xenomorphs? Anyone else see that? =P)

I almost wonder if SnapMap is as versatile as they say if we could create something similar to the Master Of Puppets mod :)

yea this is sorta old but it is interesting. Wonder what the baron will do in MP... projectiles (green fireballz) + ground pound? like in conan's gameplay.

I'm just ready for the mancubus demon rune and mancubi on the jump pads. The Mancubus Show. Yay. It'll be the best thing since the Captain Mancubus wad.

DMGUYDZ64 said:

We already knew that .

Graphic_Delusions said:

I already posted these screens a while back on another thread.

It's the Baron Of Hell. Hopefully we'll get this included in the test.

Yup, we know the Baron is there from the code strings but i thought no one noticed him in the Snapmap trailer, I didn't see that in the forums "maybe i missed that"..

I have all the official trailers and gameplays uncompressed, watched them too many times "frame by frame" looking for details and hidden stuff, it was the first time i look closely in the Snapmap trailer and i was like WTF is this ? it's not the Revenant :D

MiNaM said:

Yup, we know the Baron is there from the code strings but i thought no one noticed him in the Snapmap trailer.

Nope, we saw it on the Snapmap trailer too .