Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tereith2050

1st map ever (Deloran)

Everything done is mostly self taught. I had some questions in here which some really nice people were nice help me with.

As my 1st map i think it's a rather nicely done map. Not too big but not too small either.

My maps doesn't have backtracking. In which i really like about and heard some pretty good things about. The wad overall took me 5 days to comeplete and is now up. I'm trying to get it into the doom directory but for now i can show it off here.

Please leave a comment on what you think about it. I really appreciate it.

1 last thing that is really needed.

I built the wad for it to work together with brutal doom & project brutality.

I have not done any real testing in the normal Vanilla doom.

So it's a must play with either

)Project brutality which i recommend( or ) Brutal doom (

Thank you -

Tereith.

DL Link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yrcc6lfuizoqqpk/Deloran.rar?dl=0

(Note)

There's a .WAD and a DBS

I highlight Deloran.WAD and Doleran.DBS and which ever mod and put it ontop of what ever source port i'm using.

I don't know what the DBS is for honestly. It plays the same with and without it anyway.

(SCREENSHOTS)

Sorry 1st time posting. The other thread isn't for the map to download it was a question. Will add screenshots soon. Sorry about that.

Screenshots added. Those screenshots are only a tiny bit of what it really is. :) Leave a comment on what you think of it. And what i can do better.

The maps get better and better for 1 reason only. And that's because the further i came in the more knowledge i had.

DBS file is "Doom Builder Setup", a configuration file for your mapping editor. Loading it in a source port has no effect, and distributing it with your wad is needless.