Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

collection growing

i am slowly getting more doom songs, all are on my kazza acount so downlaod them if u see me online. also if u have kazza and u find or get doom songs share em, some are really good yet hard to find

mmnpsrsoskl said:

I couldn't be bother counting...and I don;t even have Kazaa...might get it later...someone remind me.

Memo to mmnpstsoskl: Get KaZaA!

Jeesh, I found out yesterday that .pk3-files (used in Alice, Quake III, etc.) can be extracted with winRAR or winZIP.
Now I have all music from American McGee's Alice, and that stuff rocks! It's somewhere in a file called pak0.pk3 I believe.

Disorder said:

Jeesh, I found out yesterday that .pk3-files (used in Alice, Quake III, etc.) can be extracted with winRAR or winZIP.
Now I have all music from American McGee's Alice, and that stuff rocks! It's somewhere in a file called pak0.pk3 I believe.

Hello and welcome to last year ;)

Damn Kazaalite...I uninstalled it some time ago, now when I try d/ling and installing it again, half-way through the installatio I get the message that I don't have access to some of the files and that I should contact the administrator (considering I haven't ever used any Networking or LAN stuff on my comp, that's really helpful).
After that, it finishes and it's all ready, no registration thing which is odd and voila- useless Kazzalite.

I just can't search for anything with it...