Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Filystyn

Need to download ACS dynamic libs

Give me the download link. Actual one. Not gona search on my own, if you'r gona shit about how I should google it by my self you will be ignored. :)
Thx for the link who ever will provide.

(Slade asks for path, thought it should download with slade, guess no)

Good luck with it, then.

A bit of humility and congeniality can go a long way when you're looking for something you're not already vested in.

Filystyn said:

Give me the download link. Actual one. Not gona search on my own, if you'r gona shit about how I should google it by my self you will be ignored. :)

*tsk tsk tsk* You won't get far with an attitude like that.

I understand. You found paradise in Doomworld. You had a good account, you made good posts. The mods protected you and there were no loserings. So you didn't need a friend like us. Now you come and say "Doomworld, give me ACS dynamic libs." But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to say "please." You come into our forum in the year a sequel is to be released and you ask us to give URLs - for nothing.

You'r doing great job keeping my topic on the top.

EDIT: That fggt avatar loling so hard from it. Wtf? Is this some gaybay?

What is an ACS dynamic library? How does it differ from, presumably, ACS static libraries?

I'm sorry this just made me laugh:

phil·is·tine
/ˈfiləˌstēn/
noun
a person who is hostile or indifferent to culture and the arts, or who has no understanding of them.
"I am a complete philistine when it comes to paintings"

Or as a secondary example: Filystyn is a total philistine when it comes to Doom. Or common sense. Or common decency.