Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lips

Cacodemon stress toy

Finally we are getting one step closer to that Cacodemon sex toy I've always dreamed about. Fingers crossed.

Thanks airRaid I tried google but didn't see it sorry im a internet dick hehe.

Aww I pictured a classic doom cacodemon where the green eye and brown guts would spit out! That would have been amazing

Will the Cacodemon stress toy be included in the Collector's edition? I'm going to spend enough on Doom I sure hope I get a little something something extra for it.

Chezza said:

Will the Cacodemon stress toy be included in the Collector's edition? I'm going to spend enough on Doom I sure hope I get a little something something extra for it.

no, it wont. do your research, there's like 10 different "editions" by retailers that come with something different in each and there's 1 collectors edition by bethesda that comes w/ nothing but the figure + metal box

Chezza said:

The Day One Editions come with the stress toy.

Gonna need that stress toy to alleviate all the stress you got from dropping big bucks on a special edition of D2016. I'll just wait for them to show up on eBay for ~$10-20 and scoop one up then.