Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
everennui

what are you working on? I wanna see your wads.

On 22/12/2017 at 9:12 PM, Impie said:

Possible dimension-splicing Heretic community project? Any takers?

Nice Redesign of the original Alone in the dark box art!

2 hours ago, Phade102 said:

Nice Redesign of the original Alone in the dark box art!

Nobody had used it for a Doom mod yet, so I jumped on it. Suits the project really well, and I love the color palette.

Prepare for a screenshot-storm... or something whitty of equal meaning...

I hope to be able to put out at least the first half of the episode in a quantity of time that is not obscene, but that is likely to not occur, so... bluh.

Enjoy the screenshots...

Merry Christmas...

Screw Ajit Pai...

Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly...

Idunno, that is all.

Spoiler

Bluh1.pngBluh2.pngBluh3.pngBluh4.pngBluh5.pngBluh6.pngBluh9.pngBluh10.pngBluh11.pngBluh12.pngBluh7.pngBluh8.png

Repairs as requested.

Edited by AnArchaicApparatus : I'm an idiot.

^

You could put everything in spoilers and space would be saved and you wouldn't required to write three posts. 

As for my work, I have something under rock, but I can't show it yet.

2 hours ago, AnArchaicApparatus said:

Prepare for a screenshot-storm... or something whitty of equal meaning...

I hope to be able to put out at least the first half of the episode in a quantity of time that is not obscene, but that is likely to not occur, so... bluh.

A Triplet More - all from the same level's incomplete... stuffnesses... tis' definitely a word.

Me no speak the numbers -

Nobody... actually, maybe me, at this moment.

I'd like to introduce you to something called "edit post". The rest of us use it to update our posts instead of double and triple posting and cluttering threads.

1 hour ago, Impie said:

I'd like to introduce you to something called "edit post". The rest of us use it to update our posts instead of double and triple posting and cluttering threads.

I've dealt with someone (Timothy Jarkowsky) who kept flooding my comments section on one of my YouTube videos. I told him that it is easier to hit the "reply" button but he ignored and kept pestering me. The result is I ended up blocking him.

Killer Tomatoes goes pretty well with Lunatic so far. Also, first video with the actual credits screen.

MAP02 in progress for the official Legendary Complex Addon map pack we're designing. This one is titled "Cogito Ergo Sum".

Cogito Ergo Sum at 2017.12.27 18-16-01.459 [R2787].jpg

Cogito Ergo Sum at 2017.12.27 22-34-01.241 [R2787].jpg

Cogito Ergo Sum at 2017.12.29 00-59-58.191 [R2787].jpg

12 hours ago, Expolision Studios said:

Is there a download link to this? I wanna feature this on my youtube channel.

Sorry I missed your posts.

I'm probably gonna share Dr. Chaos in January sometime, but I can totally send you the current version if you want an early access video (PM me). The custom textures were provided for the 20 Heretics project, and I guess they come from a variety of artists around the community.

I'm also trying to make a female chaingunner that doesn't look like shit. Dunno how well I'm doing.

sample2.png

3 hours ago, Impie said:

I'm also trying to make a female chaingunner that doesn't look like shit. Dunno how well I'm doing.

sample2.png

I looked at the sprites before I read the text of your post and I genuinely thought it's supposed to be a chaingunner with some alien parasite stuck to the back of his head.

I thought it was a chaingunner with corn rows. Doesn't read as female to me at first glance. I see effort's been placed in adding a bust but I'd personally consider looking to 'skinny up' some more of the sprite to try and give off a 'feminine' appearance. :)

8 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

I thought it was a chaingunner with corn rows. Doesn't read as female to me at first glance. I see effort's been placed in adding a bust but I'd personally consider looking to 'skinny up' some more of the sprite to try and give off a 'feminine' appearance. :)

I skinnied her limbs slightly, but it takes a hefty motherfucker to carry a gun and battery pack like that, so I don't think her physique would be too far off from the male version.

I tried this new little update with Realms of Dr. Chaos and liked it: when you go to a different realm in the same map, the music changes.

6 hours ago, Expolision Studios said:

That looks impressive! Did you build it yourself?

Its basically ACS scripting magic :)

With Player blocking lines around the turret

5 hours ago, Arctangent said:

That sounds pretty dang kludgey.

Its the only way I know how to do it so * shrugs *

You guys thought I was gave up on Etomana, huh? This portions of some of the remake sections of MAP05. It's linear but there will be a curve from the previous one.

26165860_10214124925704735_8771534710491

26167614_10214124926184747_2451287917243

26169607_10214134995476473_8748831887849