Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
everennui

what are you working on? I wanna see your wads.

I finished all the weapons for my vanilla mod. It was tricky but fun to test the limits of DeHacked!

i am working in a project will be called: THIS IS YOUR BLESSING./ THIS IS YOUR DOOM

i no want to spoiler so i am gonna put a link when i finish c:

pd: sorry for my bad english :,c

Currently I'm working on some hellish levels floating within a black void. They are part of a multi level wad with themes set from "outside", "research facility gone wrong" to these hell levels. I don't know yet with how many levels I will end.

MfU1GME.png

wq1JQG5.png

UjjYsGs.png

WIP screenshot of an optional area as part of my 1994-style map "Lady Palace". I decided to dedicate myself a secret chamber that will be very hard to find but for whoever finds it, will be rewarded.

doom00.png

12 hours ago, Stocki said:

Currently I'm working on some hellish levels floating within a black void. They are part of a multi level wad with themes set from "outside", "research facility gone wrong" to these hell levels. I don't know yet with how many levels I will end.

MfU1GME.png

Here I don't know what to say about that torch. You could probably position it someplace else, like at the bottom of that stairs, and make them 2 after you also modify the floor a bit.

The current placement is a bit odd.

Why the hell did they add a limit on the size of a file that you can upload? It's just a goddamn hassle to upload an image to imgur then post it here. Anyway here's a TC soo WIP that i shouldn't even show it here.

NsR6Jek.png

Edited by MrD!zone

@MrD!zone if you're in a situation where you can install software I would highly recommend Gyazo. You can capture parts of screens, but you're also able to right click an image on your computer and select "upload to gyazo". It's SUPER convenient. Here's a link: https://gyazo.com/

On vendredi 16 février 2018 at 3:12 PM, Agent6 said:

Now here I think the pentagram shouldn't be so visible in the darkness, in fact, the candles could probably provide most of its light.

Pentagrams are magic; and magic is glowy.

There are sound scientific principles behind magic's glowiness, I assure you. Magic is limitless energy, and the more energy is radiating away from something, the more it emits light. See? You can't argue with magic science.

1 hour ago, Gez said:

Pentagrams are magic; and magic is glowy.

There are sound scientific principles behind magic's glowiness, I assure you. Magic is limitless energy, and the more energy is radiating away from something, the more it emits light. See? You can't argue with magic science.

I'm fairly certain we have the next Einstein here.

'If e = mc2, then magic must glow.'

Finally i finished my vinesauce contest map!

I went ahead and included the boss fight, fuck it, it might come as a really unexpected thing at the end, but that's what happens when you plan your map to have a hint of an incoming hell invasion as you progress and don't have plan about the payoff for all the teasing, oh well at the very least i managed to sneak a small d64 tribute in the boss area.

cUWOl8L.png

zLLLBrC.png

7erqpkl.png

1q2eh0I.png

t9ZlWvs.png

19 hours ago, Agent6 said:

Here I don't know what to say about that torch. You could probably position it someplace else, like at the bottom of that stairs, and make them 2 after you also modify the floor a bit.

The current placement is a bit odd.

Hi Agent6. The current placement of things isn't final yet. Yeah you're right. It looks a little bit odd. I wanted it to have a random look. Not too symetrical. As if a room has broken apart here. Maybe I'll place it somewhere else, since now we are two who aren't coompletely satisfied with the placement. ;-)

4 hours ago, DMPhobos said:

Finally i finished my vinesauce contest map!

I went ahead and included the boss fight, fuck it, it might come as a really unexpected thing at the end, but that's what happens when you plan your map to have a hint of an incoming hell invasion as you progress and don't have plan about the payoff for all the teasing, oh well at the very least i managed to sneak a small d64 tribute in the boss area.

zLLLBrC.png

Lovely maps, especially the foggy outdoor areas.

But this area once again I think is a bit too bright, but not by much.

5 hours ago, Agent6 said:

But this area once again I think is a bit too bright, but not by much.

I don't get what you mean, it has plenty of light sources on the ceiling and being an open area i didn't wanted to have too much darkness on it, looks fine to me

3 hours ago, DMPhobos said:

I don't get what you mean, it has plenty of light sources on the ceiling and being an open area i didn't wanted to have too much darkness on it, looks fine to me

Well, can't help but think this when I look at the walls and the floor around the area where the lights are and then in the darker zones. I think the shadows should be a bit more prominent, but not by much than they currently are.

Edited by Agent6

A screenshot from E4M6 for my in progress upcoming UD megawad (4 episodes, limit removing) And no this will not be named Death Tormention 4.

Note: Pcorf projects never go dead.

Screenshot_Doom_20180225_005351.png

Still not quite ready to properly announce that UMAPINFO thing I'm working on, but I can at least show off a few shots of what I've made so far:

Screenshot_Doom_20180222_235622.png.19e8c9fe37c598911c273dced7c3666a.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180222_235508.png.47dcbd126e76df7ef71c4426bdff2dff.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180222_235701.png.c0e74a01114dcb126884ea1998f6c39c.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180222_235843.png.8432cdc8948066da175406a50df3049d.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180222_235926.png.c6b804729ceac755e635a49944f561e0.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180223_000154.png.4120a4cef3349d924584db6231c7c8ef.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180223_000437.png.31e78779f1e0be8a8a228321ac1fff79.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180223_000616.png.40668a6ab12217ec5352011b71231d10.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180223_001050.png.800bf7e27cee5a6bada21d8174618f39.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180223_001305.png.87dad1fb51fab0a7e161bb7b6e830a94.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180223_001752.png.f2c5044fad4eaa86da85bdb9605b3aae.png

One of these maps isn't even properly finishable at the moment; haven't yet put in the Exit line. You'll just have to guess which one~

(Also, I should probably ask a proper artist for some custom Mancubus/Arachnotron MARBFACEs... and fix up the columns in that level shown in the last screenshot, while I'm at it.)

Made a lil' walkthrough video of the progress I've made one maps 01 and 02 of my wad which I've aptly titled "Jaunt." Map01 is pretty much finished at this point, but I'm still laying out map02 so it's gonna look a little empty and unfinished in places, but I'm pretty proud of what I have so far. If all goes well, I'm planning on 4-5 maps in total for this thing.

unsympa1.png

monster make-up in those teleporter sectors in the corner reflects actual testing for once

2 minutes ago, yakfak said:

unsympa1.png

monster make-up in those teleporter sectors in the corner reflects actual testing for once

Why the massive empty sector?

51 minutes ago, Sparktimus said:

Made a lil' walkthrough video of the progress I've made one maps 01 and 02 of my wad which I've aptly titled "Jaunt." Map01 is pretty much finished at this point, but I'm still laying out map02 so it's gonna look a little empty and unfinished in places, but I'm pretty proud of what I have so far. If all goes well, I'm planning on 4-5 maps in total for this thing.

Nice! The texturing is really solid and the ending of map 1 + map 2 has some solid shapes and cool layouts. Some suggestions from what I've seen:

- Avoid to use doors, except when they're really necessary. They reinforce a room-to-room layout which is usually a lot predictable. IMO, doors should only be used for locked ones and exit, with few exceptions.

- The texturing is really nice on map 1, but there's lots of hallways connecting isolated rooms, especially in the first section. Try to demolish some walls (or create windows) and make some rooms more integrated.

- Map 1 could definetly have some different music.

Edited by Deadwing

1 minute ago, Novaseer said:

Why the massive empty sector?

i'm gradually turning it into a valley of that shape or there abouts!