Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
everennui

what are you working on? I wanna see your wads.

Just now, yakfak said:

i'm gradually turning it into a valley of that shape or there abouts!

Ah, makes sense.

2 hours ago, Deadwing said:

Nice! The texturing is really solid and the ending of map 1 + map 2 has some solid shapes and cool layouts. Some suggestions from what I've seen:

- Avoid to use doors, except when they're really necessary. They reinforce a room-to-room layout which is usually a lot predictable. IMO, doors should only be used for locked ones and exit, with few exceptions.

- The texturing is really nice on map 1, but there's lots of hallways connecting isolated rooms, especially in the first section. Try to demolish some walls (or create windows) and make some rooms more integrated.

- Map 1 could definetly have some different music.

I took your advise and extended some of the areas of map01 into eachother and it looks a whole lot better. Also removed some doors I felt were unnecessary in map02 and it honestly improved the flow of the map by quite a lot. Thanks for the input on that, I appreciate it a lot!

As far as map01's music goes, trust me. D_RUNNIN is not gonna be in the final version. I just still haven't found I song I want to use to replace it :V

Why am I tempted to make a jokeWAD that replaces every texture with SHAWN1, every music track with D_SHAWN, and every enemy with a Shotgunner?

Remaking and re-imagining the levels I made for Titan's Pass, as the original is inaccessible due to my past ineptitude.

Here's a secret area from MAP01.

(The left wall is a placeholder - I'm planning on having it look over another part of the level)

titanp2ss1-1.PNG

Got my laptop mostly up and running again; resumed work on this E1 map. Looking at it now, while the aesthetics are E1, the gameplay would be E2? Idk, I made a meh puzzle tho; functions for now but not detailed yet. Not happy that the whole time I've been making it I'm thinking of how too similar it is to other puzzles that have been made; it's perhaps not different enough from the rl secret puzzle dobu made for map16 of tnt 2, except it's also not as elegant. Idk it's meh but I am happy to be able to open DB again :)
W9R2c98.png
HIEMBYr.png
ZZJ7Upc.png

sVNEuzg.png

I got bored last night and decided to turn part of UoF into a titlemap for it. Then I turned it into a teaser because why not XD

Thanks to Dragonfly for the "breathing" camera suggestion.

3 hours ago, YukiRaven said:

I got bored last night and decided to turn part of UoF into a titlemap for it. Then I turned it into a teaser because why not XD

Thanks to Dragonfly for the "breathing" camera suggestion.

fangirling commencing in....

MAH BODY IS READY!! (I guess this is why they call it a teaser, eh? ;) )

sorry, just had to get that out. seriously though, I know how hard you work on your maps, so I know this will be nothing short of awesome. I'm so looking forward to playing this!!

Before I'll be finishing my Open World wad, here's a WAD I am making. This is the 4th level of my 12-level wad "Twisted From Hell". This level is a "Not-A-Shotgun-Friendly" map cause I want people to try the best of their skills using other weapons.

sc1.png

sc2.png

sc3.png

I mainly just uploaded this to illustrate a point but I've added some more lights to the beginning area, toned down the brightness for atmosphere~

On 3/3/2018 at 10:49 AM, pcorf said:

my upcoming Ultimate Doom megawad.

Exciting. Personally, I would kill for a megawad for The Ultimate Doom in the style of Zone 300.

I've just started working on something. Not sure if I wanna make 5 medium size levels, or if I wanna make just one massive level featuring all my ideas. I might not even finish it, it's too early to say, but here's what I have so far.

SigmaFull.PNG

SigmaFull2.PNG

Edited by PepsiBepsi

That'll be the music played after finishing the levels. Very fitting lol (of course it'll be a midi :P)

I'm currently working on a mod I'm titling Total Doom. It mostly focuses on adding alternate fires for the current weapons, and that's what the first version is going to include. It won't have the assault rifle I'm planning for it to have, and it'll have its own 10-12 map campaign that I'll work on after I call the main Total Doom mod finished.

This is a mockup I did for the Super Shotgun. In Total Doom, the Super Shotgun's alt fire is supposed to be a little melee jab, so I'm gonna put spikes on the end of the SSG (that's what that chunk of pixels on the bottom of the barrel is). https://www.piskelapp.com/p/agxzfnBpc2tlbC1hcHByEwsSBlBpc2tlbBiAgMDL4-ysCAw/view

Working on MAP02 of my redesigned WAD.

You might be able to see a secret switch from this shot. Note: it's not an actual switch.

titanp2ss2-1.PNG

Just started a second map for the wad that i submited for the vinesauce competition last month
AD8geXt.png

It's been barely started, but i kinda see how the final results are gonna play out

blyrbug_zps6gp6htwd.png

im probably late to teh party but .bex lets you have moving power-ups

here are some friendly blur spheres

they don't actually COLLECT unless you move at them - they float straight through you if you're still

but its a lovely cute effect anyway

3 minutes ago, ukiro said:

put some more work into this hellish arena thing. (I'm slow because I keep making new textures instead of mapping with what I have)

w5FJF8I.png

Every screenshot from you is like the tear of an unicorn and I need it now.

This for that anniversary project you planning or somethin' else?

2 minutes ago, bioshockfan90 said:

Every screenshot from you is like the tear of an unicorn and I need it now.

This for that anniversary project you planning or somethin' else?

Thanks! This will be released on December 10th, in whatever shape it might be. There's not a whole lot of structure yet but this map is meant for my series of levels inspired by black metal albums, where only 1 level is done so far... so unlikely to become the megawad I once intended. Serious satanic cred for anyone able to figure out which album this might be for—there is a clue in the picture.