Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
everennui

what are you working on? I wanna see your wads.

37 minutes ago, Catpho said:

That trailer made me chuckle @pcorf. Nice to hear 2002:ADO is getting a sequel.

Yep, don't get too excited yet as there are only 12/36 maps complete and when it is released, it will be. The second trailer will be released once 24/36 maps are complete. It is a long term project with maps mostly by me and a few other 2002ado team members. The soundtrack will be mostly original with a few remixes from 2002ado esp E1M8.

Here is the song that will be used in E1M8 (as a midi file inside the wad of course).

1 hour ago, pcorf said:

UD project first trailer.

Clool! I'm finally getting to play through 2002: ADO so it's nice to know that there's yet another adventure in store.

@pcorf I'm so happy that 2002:ado getting sequel. I spent so much time with this wad, really looking forward to play it.

On 6/20/2018 at 5:57 PM, pcorf said:

UD project first trailer.

And this one has the 3rd Episode designed completely by myself, with two maps done so far! (some screenshots in earlier pages of this thread I think) ;) expect also hellish midi files in style of WOS and more, too!

Sucker Punch MAP08 is just about done. This is the result of a conscious effort to use more higher-tier monsters, more powerful weapons, and a less linear layout. I'll soon need to decide whether to complete this at 9 maps or try to take it up to 12.

SPMAP08.png.2727c55d5fac7f29d1e709d3626991a5.png

MAP08: "Nothing Dead Will Go"

1 hour ago, Rook said:

Sucker Punch MAP08 is just about done. This is the result of a conscious effort to use more higher-tier monsters, more powerful weapons, and a less linear layout. I'll soon need to decide whether to complete this at 9 maps or try to take it up to 12.

SPMAP08.png.2727c55d5fac7f29d1e709d3626991a5.png

MAP08: "Nothing Dead Will Go"

That looks great, dude. The only advice I can give is to keep doing whatever it is you're doing.

6 minutes ago, Aquila Chrysaetos said:

Here's a beautiful shot from HURedux E1M4.

That looks pretty cool, love the colors, but that sloped ceiling texture looks rather odd and it's quite distracting, i would recommend you using another texture that looks better on sloped surfaces

Working on a NOVA submission, after some time of not doing this type of maps, im rediscovering the joys and frustrations of making a techbase map again

l6L9Uls.png

PDtnK4E.png

YtkqDNN.png

ptMeJR7.png

QlB3k41.png

I don't know how I did it. Orange and grey contrast each other so much, yet I forced them to work together so well.

I hope the later maps come out half as good as this one has.

32 minutes ago, Bauul said:

A couple of days ago, I thought to myself "I wonder how a natural looking cloudly skybox in Doom would look?"

About six hours of debatedly ill-spent time and a fair few aborted methods later, I'm about happy with the results.  No idea if I'll use it for anything, but I was going to be damned if this was going to defeat me!

"vid"

To me, it's looks like you are watching movie of a smooth cloudy sky in a grassy area, Truman show style. Kudos to valiant attempt though!

Fixing lots of bugs and balance issues in my next project. (also, was able to create an extra shorter map, so it's going to be 24 maps total) 

Hopefully by the end of next month I'll be able to get a public beta ready :D

@pcorf My heart sank when I saw that you'd removed the apostrophe from "you're ticket back to Hell" in the trailer. A nostalgic masterstroke gone begging, I'm afraid.