Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
everennui

what are you working on? I wanna see your wads.

3 hours ago, Doom_Dude said:

So I fought with green for too damned long to get a decent sky and I'm still not 100% happy with it.

Anyhow, I have a few projects on the go. This is a map I'm calling Toxic Boiler that's in a project called Constriction Zone which is a set of smaller UDMF levels.

eYFNNhh.jpg

dude that looks awesome (:

Yeah , I want to do make a litteral version of "Shores of Hell'. :)

The few green textures in UD allow me to make palm trees and cratop2 is really useful for making beige sand.

5 hours ago, Roofi said:

Yeah , I want to do make a litteral version of "Shores of Hell'. :)

The few green textures in UD allow me to make palm trees and cratop2 is really useful for making beige sand.

I think I usually associate palm trees with paradise, not hell.... Doom's trees are already fitting and appropriate to put on the shores of hell. 

VERY early sneak preview of an area I am working on. Work started on it only recently and it doesn't even have proper texturing yet. Still I like the look of where its going. Its suppose to be a supply area with an overhanging bridge. Will post update pics once area nears completion.

XpT02Wi.jpg

bsgjkwl.jpg

Edited by hardcore_gamer

Finally got these freakin voxels to work in-game and not just in GZDoom Builder

Still gotta voxelize the big tree and also some flowers (these ones: image.png.b0760f1af3646f501ad1f2a3e6bc3858.png)

B9kfIf3.png

oI3N2Vi.png

lYsSJHm.png

oLoKTBg.jpg

Southern part of the route is still an early WIP, still needs the bike checkpoint and the Trick House, and I have to figure out what I want to do about blocking off or also mapping Slateport and Route 103 which normally have connections here

ORPQgqU.jpg

Edited by meapineapple

I concluded that the original wall texture used for the above room looks horrible because it tiles too much/is too small for a room of that size so I made a knew one that looks way better for something that large. Below is a close up of the new texture as well as a updated shot of the original room using the new wall texture. I probably won't post further updates from the room/level until it's closer to completion, though.

pYvoVXl.jpg

LAQ8LxT.jpg

1439973275_TMoD3D05.png.1e9425c41bb1781cbce8398ccf1d3137.png

No your eyes aren't deceiving you. I ACTUALLY added a jumping animation to TMoD! And it's about 90% bug-free. (I doubt I can clean up the last 10% just due to how I had to handle the animation. Unlike crouching where I could cut-off mid animation I can't do it with this... sorry :( )

I'm still working on the crouching animation and I have a question up on the editing questions section. All tips are handy! :)

On 2/19/2019 at 4:56 AM, Cherno said:

I made a video showing my very first Doom project, Doom Noir:

MY EYES ARE BLEEDING

1 hour ago, GoatLord said:

That is really awesome!

I was confused, I thought I had to pick the Doom.wad, but it is Doom II Entryway instead. I was wondering where all the difference was, LOL. 

Well, I like the complexity of your work, if that's supposed to be the first mission, I'd like to see your remakes of later maps in that game. 

I can't find anything negative about it...   it proves that the original textures still look good if you know how to use them.

7 hours ago, 4everDoomed said:

That is really awesome!

I was confused, I thought I had to pick the Doom.wad, but it is Doom II Entryway instead. I was wondering where all the difference was, LOL. 

Well, I like the complexity of your work, if that's supposed to be the first mission, I'd like to see your remakes of later maps in that game. 

I can't find anything negative about it...   it proves that the original textures still look good if you know how to use them.

I edited my comment to let people know it's a Doom 2 MAP01 level. Thanks for the feedback! I've actually remade the entire KDITD episode as 9 separate maps, and will be releasing them all this year.

Currently working on and off on detailing my first 11 maps on my "Hell on Phil" Doom 2 megawad.

Before:

D0Br2HgXQAER2ay.jpg

After:

D0Br2HhXcAAJTlW.jpg

I almost feel a little voxel model of the shop signs would have a lot of mileage here! Really cute stuff though, look forward to this!