Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
everennui

what are you working on? I wanna see your wads.

Two videos for a little taste of my map03 and map04 (Final Scourge) to be released this year. Of course they are unfinished yet, but...its a going.

5 hours ago, Gaia74 said:

Thank you! Of course it is easier to write it from Spanish in first xD, I plan to release both versions anyway and probably first release the one in Spanish so that people can give me their opinion, I will also read your PDA if you do it, good luck too! :P

Thank you very much!

I don't know if I will do the PDA soon, but at least I have like four notepads for it :p

Also @Austinado I like that, but there are a few design errors at least on the first video which you may be able to improve, but that's fine for now.

What remix is that btw? I like it, if you don't mind sharing~

Sewers..... most people probably hate such maps. I don't like them either. Nevertheless, I feel I have to make at least one pure sewer map with all the annoying crap that comes with it, and even if it's only as a bonus map via secret exit or something. 

1.png.9dd1ac7c4185308f3fd021ba24001403.png

7.png.a1f520b296a87b3f46dbd7538c52b65e.png

9.png.f05a6ed3c5fe6c81e5a842e18079cf8f.png

8.png.34989e1ea2e0fec27ca6997c5341bb88.png

10.png.622082db2aaa140b49ef52a3c4520e5e.png

5.png.691bbcd2fe3a7f2b429d75da4a3fbe3d.png6.png.cc9c5ae616b97fd648073260c0e82c7f.png

^

As a former hidraulic engineer (this includes constructing sewers) I can tell you did a good job in terms of textures at least. 

15 hours ago, IRod54 said:

Here's my latest Valley of Risk

A few of the screenshots remind me a lot of Alien Vendetta MAP19. Looks lovely!

Those stunning screenshots make it pretty clear that it is very possible to create Ancient Aliens-style maps using OTEX.  The first couple of shots look like they involve stacked sector portals or perhaps intricate use of 3D floors.  Certainly looking forward to trying out the next Mapwich on this evidence!

10 minutes ago, Mk7_Centipede said:

Screenshot (174).png

That picture is so nice. Great work!

@pcorf

Great screenshots! The original Doom Odyssey serves as a great reminder why we love Ultimate Doom so much. How far are you into the project, by the way? Will Kristian be mapping for it too?

31 minutes ago, Firedust said:

@pcorf

Great screenshots! The original Doom Odyssey serves as a great reminder why we love Ultimate Doom so much. How far are you into the project, by the way? Will Kristian be mapping for it too?

25 maps currently complete including all of Episode 1. Most maps will be created by me with some maps by other authors, some 2002ado rejects by other authors were finished off by me. @Kristian Nebula is planning on working on the entire Episode 3 but will take him a couple of years to finish it and I think I'll have all my regular maps complete within the next 18 months or so so I'll whip up an E5 which will be playable in MAPINFO ports and be a bit like SIGIL, but in a more composed manner (less cramped architecture) with hub like maps and separate DM areas and no Former Humans or Shotgun Guys will be present in the episode, only Imps and upwards and a gameplay style that relies more on monster fighting here and there. Release date currently planned for around July 2022 aka 2022ado = 20th anniversary.

The first 4 episodes will have midi based music mostly by me and Kristian has currently composed one song while episode 5 will follow the trend of SIGIL contain a selection of midis by @Jimmy, mostly from 30in30. Although originals may be considered over time. The project is intended for limit removing.

Maybe a year before release I might consider releasing Episode 1 as standalone (like a Shareware version) on to my website.

Crazy how it's already gonna be two decades since the release of 2001ADO. This is the first time I'm hearing of 'Next Doom Odyssey', not sure if you posted about it before, but I'm excited. Two years sounds like it'll be a long wait but it's understandable to wait for the 20th anniversary in respect of that classic project.

15 minutes ago, Juza said:

Crazy how it's already gonna be two decades since the release of 2001ADO. This is the first time I'm hearing of 'Next Doom Odyssey', not sure if you posted about it before, but I'm excited. Two years sounds like it'll be a long wait but it's understandable to wait for the 20th anniversary in respect of that classic project.

Dang, I feel so old now. I remember the 10th anniversary re-release like it was yesterday. Bloody hell.

9 hours ago, Firedust said:

Dang, I feel so old now. I remember the 10th anniversary re-release like it was yesterday. Bloody hell.

Would probably do a 10th anniversary edition of the next hehe throw in a 6th episode. That's if I'm alive by then.

On 1/4/2020 at 4:26 AM, Archanhell said:

Thank you very much!

I don't know if I will do the PDA soon, but at least I have like four notepads for it :p

Also @Austinado I like that, but there are a few design errors at least on the first video which you may be able to improve, but that's fine for now.

What remix is that btw? I like it, if you don't mind sharing~

Well like i said @Archanhell, its not finished yet, im doing the main so i can go to the details after.

Of course i can share the music:

On 1/9/2020 at 7:14 PM, pcorf said:

25 maps currently complete including all of Episode 1. Most maps will be created by me with some maps by other authors, some 2002ado rejects by other authors were finished off by me. @Kristian Nebula is planning on working on the entire Episode 3 but will take him a couple of years to finish it and I think I'll have all my regular maps complete within the next 18 months or so so I'll whip up an E5 which will be playable in MAPINFO ports and be a bit like SIGIL, but in a more composed manner (less cramped architecture) with hub like maps and separate DM areas and no Former Humans or Shotgun Guys will be present in the episode, only Imps and upwards and a gameplay style that relies more on monster fighting here and there. Release date currently planned for around July 2022 aka 2022ado = 20th anniversary.

The first 4 episodes will have midi based music mostly by me and Kristian has currently composed one song while episode 5 will follow the trend of SIGIL contain a selection of midis by @Jimmy, mostly from 30in30. Although originals may be considered over time. The project is intended for limit removing.

Maybe a year before release I might consider releasing Episode 1 as standalone (like a Shareware version) on to my website.

Yeah, I've got E3M1, E3M2 and E3M8 completed so far. E3M9, E3M3 and E3M5 in various early stages. E3M3 probably will be next one that will be ready. I intend to compose midis for most of the maps as time goes along, too. Life just very busy at the moment, got my first sound design project for a mobile AMA game for phone/tablet to work on on top of all my psy/goatrance stuff and a documentary movie soundtrack too heh. :)

I'm not really doing a huge project, just kinda mapping for fun. Currently have been working on this map. It's just a one-off type thing and I don't expect much to come of it. But hey, it's keeping me occupied.

Spoiler

20PLACE.PNG.6b952e7948c82e8882d319769cde188e.PNG

Faking particles in D2 format.

Screenshot_Doom_20200112_131627.png.cf09c90a12b2e048ee6e816dfb5a1f5d.png

Animated:

Spoiler

ezgif.com-gif-maker-min.gif.e909c52c84284e36e74ae9f08e04cb0a.gif

Edited by Szuran