Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
everennui

what are you working on? I wanna see your wads.

I decided to work on a small project.

Twisted Tea Doom

I thought idea of some dude getting smacked in the face with Twisted Tea for running is mouth was pretty funny.

That's when I got the idea of making a Doom mod of Doom Guy doing the same... but with Demons. This weapon is extremely OP! I tested it on a Cyberdemon and it only took one hit to defeat it! Lmao

This is nothing serious, mainly for giggles.

FrJJ7Fa.png

Edited by Bass Slapper '89

The big cavern. The button makes white rocks lower opening passage up.

I will probably need to add light sources to justify lighting difference (When I make it).

cavern.png

"Greetings, Demon. Are you ready to die? My kittens can smell your blood!"
IFOnua4.png

They certainly like the taste of freshly killed Ettin, that's for sure :) I bet Korax hates cats :p
G9DUFEs.png

Actually, they're vicious little sods and are small enough to get into alcoves the player can't; in an earlier test run I let four of them loose in MAP01 of HeXen, and by the time I got into the bit with the stalactites, there wasn't a firedemon or ettin left to fight - the cats had killed the lot of them!

Couple more of what I've been working on the last few days, things are starting to take shape, theme is coherent and I'm making good progress IMO for almost a total noob mapper. Still much to be done though.

Screenshot_Doom_20201230_154520.png

Screenshot_Doom_20201230_154543.png

@Szuran

Wow, haven't seen anything like that. Will you create its own thread so I can post in it and be notified when there's activity? :D

1 hour ago, VGA said:

@Szuran

Will you create its own thread so I can post in it and be notified when there's activity? :D

Sure, I can do it. :) I'll tag you when I do.

My progress with the Twisted Tea mod.

I am finally getting the hang of Polyobjects. I felt the need of adding swinging and sliding doors, mainly to learn how to do so.

It'll be one map I'll be designing for this mod.

My goal is to finish this project in a few weeks. The map designing will take me a bit. I am still deciding to change all the Doom weapons to Twisted Tea themed...

rOZtBmG.png

5XO0HKD.png

L2YfX7n.png

AgB0rp8.png

N90yncL.png

2e4pdVv.png

areKKfz.png

KKeZJ25.png

31 minutes ago, Bass Slapper '89 said:

My progress with the Twisted Tea mod.

I am finally getting the hang of Polyobjects. I felt the need of adding swinging and sliding doors, mainly to learn how to do so.

It'll be one map I'll be designing for this mod.

My goal is to finish this project in a few weeks. The map designing will take me a bit. I am still deciding to change all the Doom weapons to Twisted Tea themed...

Why tea though?

41 minutes ago, Szuran said:

Why tea though?

Lol, there's a video that went viral of some dude getting hit in the face with a full Twisted Tea can! I thought it would be hilarious for Doom Guy to do the same. XD

25 minutes ago, Bass Slapper '89 said:

Lol, there's a video that went viral of some dude getting hit in the face with a full Twisted Tea can! I thought it would be hilarious for Doom Guy to do the same. XD

Alrighty, I have to google that. :) Thanks for the answer.

Some shots of Map09 of my Lunar Outpost;

Geometry is nearly done, just a few places with some right angles left to hammer out.

The second picture is the starting point, hopefully appealing enough.

The third picture is inside an easter egg of a secret.

image.png.ac88aefb183a1c0b32a23eeb933949ff.png

image.png.db38998e677f7dcb8b6e525a5d7e72c9.png

image.png.524e6aba12202836449b212d52a5d6f2.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Over the past few days, I've been spending some time updating the graphics for each edition of the monthly speedmapping series. I've got a few more things on my todo list before I can shoot the updated "re-release" versions up to idgames.

My todo list:
September:
- Creidts Page

- Custom difficulty graphics
October:

- Updated Title Pic

- Custom difficulty graphics
November:
- Intermission MIDI. There is an actual song I have in mind, but I can't find it online. I'm in the process of figuring out how to get it made.

- Updated MAP12

- Custom Nightmare difficulty graphic

So I'm almost there, but still yet so far.