Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
everennui

what are you working on? I wanna see your wads.

Some more progress on my Hellbreach remastered project. This time, a comparison between original and new starting areas. 

[no monsters, freelook, GZDoom]

Original:

Spoiler

Remastered:

Spoiler

Still going on remastering my Hellbreach mapset... It's 'ing HUUGE!!. I'd forgotten how big it actually is.

Anyhoo, quite pleased with the updated nukage pit. It's no longer inescapable! Yaay!!

Both in GZDoom 4.4, freelook, default settings and no monsters:

Original:

Spoiler

Updated: 

Spoiler

Hello, I'm Chookum.

I'm cooking up Headless Chicken, the chicken flavoured, comedic arcade Megawad where Doomguy is continuously chased by chickens and other demons.

2045350258_HDLSCHKNat2021_12.3011-44-01.174R3880.jpg.d1abcd7984ab11d69e3a449cfa84aa77.jpg

Previous Videos

Spoiler

I have decided to change my megawad from vanilla to limit removing, so I can do stuff like this. This is map23 (WIP)

Screenshot_Doom_20211229_213122.png.d27c2eb41265054ad25e1b45828b4f21.png

4 hours ago, Remilia Scarlet said:

This was going to be the "do a map in just 1 week using only Eureka" project that I mentioned in a status update, but a whole lot of unexpected real life got in the way.  So it's turned into Freaky Panties V instead :-P  Probably gonna release it this weekend.

(It's still 100% done in Eureka on Linux).

Absolutely breathtaking pictures! And another proof that you don’t need UDB for detailed projects. 👍

I tried dabbling with OTEX and detail-editing to make this nifty blue skull receptacle. The blue glowing light disappears when you take the key - the idea is that the base is drawing power from the blue skull, and the lights go out when you take it.

Screenshot_Doom_20220102_190018.png

Screenshot_Doom_20220102_190023.png

Made my nodebuilder cry

doom117.png

doom119.png

Arkitektur:

doom118.png

This is shaping to be a filler map all built around justifying one gimmick fight I'm planning.

15 minutes ago, ViolentBeetle said:

Is it referring to when your nodebuilder finishes the process?

It refers to when this map is going to be finished and the fact that I'm 5k lines away from the boom linedef limit :p

Udb indeed slows down a bit on this map but nothing too crazy, takes smth  like 5-10 secs to build nodes and other data

"I would love to see everyone's prize masterpiece"

"If you spent over 50 hours on your map I would love to see it."

My newest (yet imperfect)"prize masterpiece" which took a little over four days' time to complete(Easily 40[+] hours) is this level, officially started as a project on 01/01/2022:

Reviver_Series_Death_Match

Here are new screenshot previews I made just for this post:

Screenshot (146).png

Screenshot (147).png

Screenshot (148).png