Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
everennui

what are you working on? I wanna see your wads.

Super early WIP for a community project, still in the landscaping phase. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_Doom_20220110_100116.png.be9de27dd5e9314a1ceb7d4ac0f75952.png

15 minutes ago, Thelokk said:

Super early WIP for a community project, still in the landscaping phase. 

Hide contents

Screenshot_Doom_20220110_100116.png.be9de27dd5e9314a1ceb7d4ac0f75952.png

Smells syrrealism mixed with cubism

I have not finished it yet, but the objective of the map is to find a way to kill jhon romero, I also considered using brutal doom as a complement but I'm still not sure

image.png.676fa7fcf3db5db0f0f6e39423ab71f2.png

5 minutes ago, BetelgeuseSupergiant said:

really hot :D

Fresh out of the oven - map now available to play - Pizzeria of Peril

I had fun with this glad ppl seem to dig it

That bad boy room is behind bars for a reason....i've had to fix so many bugs there, including a sudden nodebuilder one that appeared after teleport xdimage.png.efaac1201ab7a3ad564b582b29bbd194.png

Working on another new deathmatch map!

VRKQPa5.png

Bwu47vI.png

UdQxGOo.png

Extra couple shots I didn't want to include in the main post:

Spoiler

SFXv401.png

dnLkVE3.png

Tried to go w/ a Blue+Orange theme... :)

9 hours ago, horselessheadsman said:

The unfinished central area of my future submission for Doomworld Maximum Project 2022.

Hell is a little cold today...

Screenshot_Doom_20220113_201439.png.f7af43d666ffb9d2add25e874111297d.png

it's missing melting ice, but that's just engine limitations :D

Not a map, but I am extending my WAD Downloader framework to allow adding of any arbitrary WAD download link to the download queue...

The idea is that I will make a Chrome extension that adds a right-click menu that is active on links:

image.png.ef5c193cc045c6068738a1f098348966.png

and this will retrieve the href from the link and send it to a REST endpoint that will add to the download queue MongoDB database.

This will involve creating a simple REST API server for the downloader (using Flask) to which I can send the URL in a JSON payload, and the endpoint handler will pass this into the back-end database:

image.png.06b35a15980e94e9993cafdb21cc1cf6.png

I'm hoping that I can provide feedback as to status of insertion ('OK', 'Already Queued', 'Already Downloaded' etc...)

I've never used Flask before, so I thought I'd try it. It seems quite similar to CherryPy so far, which we use extensively at work.

Nothing is functional yet, but early days...

15 minutes ago, MAN_WITH_GUN said:

Really nice work here, dude. Loving how foreboding everything looks. Very grim. I also like the many towers w/ the green torches on top in screenshot 3.

Great job on the aesthetic! :)

Trying out to make my own Textures out of Photos i've took.
Golden Paintings and red Squares are from a roman Villa, white "Marmor" is from my Bathroom and the Woman a Picture i have in my PC Room I've got from a Flee Market.
Let's see if i can make a roman Map, a Temple of Mars... on the Mars :P

ROMANA.png.a573888496700a313484bafa0822de08.png

2 hours ago, Azuris said:

Trying out to make my own Textures out of Photos i've took.
Golden Paintings and red Squares are from a roman Villa, white "Marmor" is from my Bathroom and the Woman a Picture i have in my PC Room I've got from a Flee Market.
Let's see if i can make a roman Map, a Temple of Mars... on the Mars :P

ROMANA.png.a573888496700a313484bafa0822de08.png

Oooo really dig this aesthetic, I feel like the red and gold squares could do with some more texture so as to not look too flat, but the rest is pretty snazzy, I particularly dig the painting lady and the black and gold paintings.

On 1/11/2022 at 5:52 AM, Peccatum Mihzamiz said:

There's a running gag amongst Twitch streamers that when some of the European streamers take a coffee break, they hop onto a plane to go and visit another streamer in South America and get some coffee there. Just made it into a map.
PeccatumMihzamiz_map_screenshot.png

Hmmm, actually, by doing decorate/zscript tricks with size of Doomguy & tricks with scaling textures (if it's in UDMF) you might make this map feel much bigger and it could be imitated for...something.

3 hours ago, TheBlurCafe said:

Oooo really dig this aesthetic, I feel like the red and gold squares could do with some more texture so as to not look too flat, but the rest is pretty snazzy, I particularly dig the painting lady and the black and gold paintings.

Yeah, i also feel like they are way to bland. In real life it is a bit glozy, so it has bit more life into it.

Have some other Pictures with Animals on the Wall, maybe i copy some of those into the Squares to give it a bit more Life.
Hopefully i'll find also something more martial or aesthetic when digging up the Pictures ^^

sprites for vanilla comix zone themed doom wad im working on (if anyone want to help messages are open)

403931107_comixzonewad.png.68a18271475c95062a9d37569f604cd3.png

Edited by gwain : updated