Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
everennui

what are you working on? I wanna see your wads.

On 9/13/2022 at 4:59 AM, jazzmaster9 said:

Started working on Abysm X: Dance of Blood again after finishing my Operation Orange.

Looks wonderful, reminds me of The Unholy Trinity.

Here's more screenshots, showing a cave, because this map is set underground :P

So, turns out it's not set underground, but in some kind of weird dimension, still kind of underground though.

Edited by Codename_Delta

brah. You went full crane. Never go full crane. 0_o

That actually looks really cool. Is that vanilla?

[edit] the METAL is misaligned on the RH pillar. sorry I can't not see that stuff. :(

2 minutes ago, Kyka said:

brah. You went full crane. Never go full crane. 0_o

That actually looks really cool. Is that vanilla?

[edit] the METAL is misaligned on the RH pillar. sorry I can't not see that stuff. :(

Its GZDoom! I've just been using the zdoom features in it for stuff like this while keeping it vanilla looking :)

4 minutes ago, Alfredo said:

Its GZDoom! I've just been using the zdoom features in it for stuff like this while keeping it vanilla looking :)

I figured it must have had some higher functionality than vanilla, though people do do freaky things in vanilla! I really like how cool it looks though. :)

24 minutes ago, Shanoa said:

CwacoCZ.png

Shot from my Heretic map, i'm unsure if I'll keep this, outdoor section. If I do I got some mid texture for trees that I can use for secret route through the "trees". The idea is to give the players a torch to navigate this specific part of the map, there would still be some fences to be added, maybe a stone monument that sticks out from one of the forest sector, at the end a chaos device would be provided to cut backtracking especially if torch run out. Would need some fences here and there, lighting although there is a trigger that make the whole outdoor much darker so the torch is warranted. Maybe adding some rocky "plateaus" where the tree can stand out so the field has some variety to it in height.

i would love to battle 3 cyberdemon's in there after getting a BFG9000 from a secret or something... or even plasma rifle. really a cyberdemon mini boss fight would be great! adding fences in spots could help with how it looks rn but i would say this could work well

15 hours ago, not shion said:

i would love to battle 3 cyberdemon's in there after getting a BFG9000 from a secret or something... or even plasma rifle. really a cyberdemon mini boss fight would be great! adding fences in spots could help with how it looks rn but i would say this could work well

You may have missed it, but that's a Heretic level :P

1 hour ago, Andromeda said:

You may have missed it, but that's a Heretic level :P

... i saw it and forgot... dunno how i missed that...

Nothin I would really call a masterpiece but I have two projects in the works.

One is named "The designer is a dick" or "Hell is full of assholes" (haven'T decided yet) which are a series of short, compact maps filled with evil plutonia style combat puzzles and scenarios.

The other one is a map for this comunity project

might post some progress pics by the end of the week

Hope a video is fine to show off my up coming Doom 1 i'm working on called Abandon. The video will explain it more and it's more of a sneak peek of what to come.

There is no time limit when it will be fully done but i will make a playable demo soon. But with that said here's a sneak peek at my first ever attempt at a Doom 1 mapping called Abandon.

Note: At the time i spelled it wrong since google spelled it Adbandon and not Abandon so please don't point that out, i already know of the mistake....I'm too lazy to fix it lol.

Still on 4th and final level of my mod and mapset 8) still have to work around secret area, add some teleportations.. Lots to do but it's glad to see progress (Y)

Screencaps from level 4:

Spoiler

KOjYsiYF_o.png

Spoiler

3qQSSxc5_o.png

Spoiler

GEqo4Ory_o.png

Spoiler

uAcehREn_o.png

Spoiler

jYp6S7ng_o.png

6 hours ago, xScavengerWolfx said:

Note: At the time i spelled it wrong since google spelled it Adbandon and not Abandon so please don't point that out, i already know of the mistake....I'm too lazy to fix it lol.

I don't know, since there already is a very well known megawad called Abandon, maybe the misspelling is for the best. As they said in ancient times, ubi maior...

Edited by Thelokk

3 hours ago, Thelokk said:

I don't know, since there already is a very well known megawad called Abandon, maybe the misspelling is for the best. As they said in ancient times, ubi maior...

Huh, i did not know that. Well to be honest i will keep the misspelled one so people don't get the wrong idea that i'm trying to piggy back off of this wad.

and what's Ubi maior? Is it old latin for something?