Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
everennui

what are you working on? I wanna see your wads.

Only line work this time, need more areas to add before properly texturing and showcasing what I have

lines2.PNG 

1 hour ago, Misty said:

Only line work this time, need more areas to add before properly texturing and showcasing what I have

lines2.PNG 

I swear this one looks like an evil panda wearing a gas mask lol.  Pareidolia strikes again!  What's the general texture theme for this map?  It looks fun already!

18 hours ago, Snaxalotl said:

9xAbeT4.jpg

Can you tell me what program you used to get this 3D map image? I remember seeing a thread a long while back, but I've forgotten its name...  :)

6 minutes ago, Arrowhead said:

Can you tell me what program you used to get this 3D map image? I remember seeing a thread a long while back, but I've forgotten its name...  :)

Sure! this is the thread

1 minute ago, Walter confetti said:

Immagine-2022-11-27-155025.png

That's quite the seaside real estate. Must have paid and arm and a leg for it!

5 hours ago, Walter confetti said:

Immagine-2022-11-27-155025.png

Excuse me? I believe you may have forgot to build the other half of the map.... that sea looks perfect for some demonic development....or traps and whirlpools

4 hours ago, IcarusOfDaggers said:

Excuse me? I believe you may have forgot to build the other half of the map.... that sea looks perfect for some demonic development....or traps and whirlpools

it needs to be big enough so the player can't see the world is flat... unless you can't go there... like "no rest for the living" ... 's ... outer flooded area

Edited by not shion : wanted more info in post

I dont know what youre doing with that, but it would make a cool ocean side view, like the man said.

I agree that you do need something outside the map other than the skybox to give good impression.

This

I am not big fan to do or play big maps. I like tactical and smol ones. All the visions for oncoming maps are appreciated. Also i need a test driver, because i am unanble to play at the time.

15 hours ago, IcarusOfDaggers said:

I'm working on this map, making the other sections of the map this evening...

9 hours ago, erkyp3rky said:

thats sick! have you released this map yet?

No

12 hours ago, Dreamskull said:

I agree that you do need something outside the map other than the skybox to give good impression.

I'll do it, no worries!

12 minutes ago, Walter confetti said:

I'm working on this map, making the other sections of the map this evening...

keep us posted! id love to see more screens

Sorry i know i posted a lot on here but here are the final screenshots of my mapping stream the map i feel is ready just need to get a midi and plays tester

Screenshot (264).png

Screenshot (265).png

Screenshot (266).png

Screenshot (267).png

Screenshot (268).png

Screenshot (269).png

Screenshot (270).png

Screenshot (271).png

Screenshot (272).png

Screenshot (273).png

Screenshot (274).png

Screenshot (275).png

15 minutes ago, Nightmare2989 said:

Sorry i know i posted a lot on here but here are the final screenshots of my mapping stream the map i feel is ready just need to get a midi and plays tester

Screenshot (265).pngScreenshot (268).png Screenshot (272).png

For me, some of these shots fall into the category of "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should".  The one with the lava is fine.  That lighting feels appropriate.  But I'm not keen on the other two quoted.  I can't even tell what's meant to be happening with the blue one or where that light is even supposed to be coming from.  And the one with the red lighting looked better in your earlier shot:

image.png.0153dc72a6ee0c2554224215861cab79.png

18 minutes ago, DooMAD said:

For me, some of these shots fall into the category of "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should".  The one with the lava is fine.  That lighting feels appropriate.  But I'm not keen on the other two quoted.  I can't even tell what's meant to be happening with the blue one or where that light is even supposed to be coming from.  And the one with the red lighting looked better in your earlier shot:

image.png.0153dc72a6ee0c2554224215861cab79.png

Ok then well i will keep that mind dude but i had a stream full of peeps that said it look good bit i don't know i still new with mapping been working on this map for a month so i don't see any issues 

Edited by Nightmare2989