Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
everennui

what are you working on? I wanna see your wads.

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, MAN_WITH_GUN said:

Actually, i'm not working on this map, it's already done long time ago.

Screenshot_Doom_20191105_152449.png.cfd183dccd97b20fc6f74e0a759f2a34.png

Do you think you could provide link? Looks pretty good.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Marlamir said:

Do you think you could provide link? Looks pretty good.

Maybe yes, maybe not. To be honest i don't want to upload this, cuz it's freaking switch-hunting map and bullet hell.

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/3/2019 at 11:20 PM, Guardsoul said:

LET´S TURN UP THE HEAT!

 

I agree.

 

Screenshot_Doom_20191106_153349.png.b88bea8c724b6ce1a84f1ff09a1804be.png

 

 

Screenshot_Doom_20191106_155954.png.00a472f3b5daafcfc34617159442f0e4.png

 

I'll have mine with a side dish of darkness please.

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, MAN_WITH_GUN said:

Maybe yes, maybe not. To be honest i don't want to upload this, cuz it's freaking switch-hunting map and bullet hell.

No worries i fully understand if you doesn't feel to upload it. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/9/2019 at 6:59 AM, DMPhobos said:

super WIP map for a personal otex mapset

zhRXhE1.png

mukNf9o.png

2iYrPEr.png

6lmhsvn.png

 

Lies, this is BTSX E1 map :P

Share this post


Link to post
On samedi 9 novembre 2019 at 6:59 AM, DMPhobos said:

mukNf9o.png

Hexagon tiles would probably work better in a curved hallway.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Gez said:

Hexagon tiles would probably work better in a curved hallway.

bTV999g.png

While i don't dissagree that the hex tiles work on curved hallways, i kinda prefer the other tiles since they give it a cleaner look in comparison

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, DMPhobos said:

While i don't dissagree that the hex tiles work on curved hallways, i kinda prefer the other tiles since they give it a cleaner look in comparison

Square tiles have extra color detail, looks nicer. Very nice looking screens, is it all OTEX?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×