Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
everennui

what are you working on? I wanna see your wads.

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, TheGreenZap said:

 

If you don't mind me asking, what sky texture are you using here?


A slightly modified version of a Plutonia skybox, the one seen in the second episode. I changed it a bit, so that it loops vertically properly.
Here you have it, in case you wanna use it - w.
PLUTREDM.png.54bcc8942cfd56dc7c7b184bc254957f.png

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, C3ntralPr0cessing said:


A slightly modified version of a Plutonia skybox, the one seen in the second episode. I changed it a bit, so that it loops vertically properly.
Here you have it, in case you wanna use it - w.
PLUTREDM.png.54bcc8942cfd56dc7c7b184bc254957f.png

 

Thank you very much, I definitely plan on using it!

 

Share this post


Link to post

As promised, a better version of one-way, reflective glass. Now with added 3D floor-ness...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, pcorf said:

 

32A.png

Nice outdoors but the color of midtex grass seems to be clashing with the ground's one (the grass is way too oversaturated on this scene).

Now posting my screenie

Screenshot-Doom-20210501-001622.png

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, SilverMiner said:

Nice outdoors but the color of midtex grass seems to be clashing with the ground's one (the grass is way too oversaturated on this scene).

 

Welcome to the jungle of saturation, where the colour of nature truly overpowers your eyes as you breathe the fresh warm air of the Devonian jungle which has somehow been invaded by the monsters of Doom, Fatsos, Cacodemons, Imps and even a Cyberdemon among many others inhabit this swamp. It is one of the secret maps and my first jungle-themed map. I have a fascination of prehistoric jungles and felt proud making this map.

Edited by pcorf

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Remilia Scarlet said:

Bm75gcg.png

xOlCW1m.png

XmH5lxD.png

About 75-80% done with this map, so this will probably be the last few screenshots from it for now.  These are from Eschatology.

I don't know how you managed to get those shadows of the grid on the walls, but it looks absolutely epic.

Share this post


Link to post

@GBTS those maps look epic! Looks like a Heretic map set to me. Don't worry about being slow. I'm not fast at mapping myself. Not everyone is like Speedy Gonzalez.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Mad Dal 85 said:

I don't know how you managed to get those shadows of the grid on the walls, but it looks absolutely epic.

That's one of K8Vavoom's features ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Mad Dal 85 said:

@GBTS those maps look epic! Looks like a Heretic map set to me. Don't worry about being slow. I'm not fast at mapping myself. Not everyone is like Speedy Gonzalez.

Thank you~ 
Though I'll admit I wish I could be faster, as it had cost me a position on a team
I like that the Heretic reference got across, the mapset is more fantasy and Lovecraftian based than it is Hell based

Edited by GBTS

Share this post


Link to post

Here is my shootable translucent glass test. Pretty pleased with this:

 

 

Might try to create a texture for a jagged edge after breaking.

Share this post


Link to post

Part of the maps with dark atmosphere. I'm still working to complete all 32 maps of my WAD called TheDeepUniverse

 

48tGFg2.png

reIvSut.png

B6Af5sd.png

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/4/2021 at 4:31 PM, Guardsoul said:

Upcoming snow map:

 

1A3I20G.png

 

 

N5IKhJc.png

 

 

Reminds me of UT99,  specifically dm-stalwart for the garage with crates and dm-zeto for the frozen base

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Van Daemon said:

uOFYo0E.png

 

 

 

 

Captures that "cursed village" style from mordeth quite well... 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, floatRand said:

TEETH.png

 

Needs a dentist. 

Great work anyway. Kind of ghoulish. 

Sorry for no multi quote, that doesn't work well on a phone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Messing around with animations that uses more than 4 frames on limit-removing:

animetest.gif

I know, the computer reel animations kinda sucks...

Share this post


Link to post

Hell cathedral

doom202.png.be14f48d8536d3143648ff4362482465.png

 

Demolished hell cathedral

doom201.png.a73bafe00d19155b8f9b41511b5f5ed1.png

 

This is the third map in the row that liberally utilizes floors lowering and changing texture.

Share this post


Link to post

My first reaction to this screenshot was, "This is no cave."

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/6/2021 at 6:33 AM, floatRand said:

TEETH.png

Reminds me of Blood!

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/7/2021 at 1:36 AM, Walter confetti said:

Messing around with animations that uses more than 4 frames on limit-removing:

animetest.gif

I know, the computer reel animations kinda sucks...

Simply take the fixed anims from the 96KB resource wad (they're REEL1-5)

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×