Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
everennui

what are you working on? I wanna see your wads.

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Archanhell said:

So apparently, doing it from Imgur removes the visibility the images had, I think.

 

I use the BBCode and it usually works.

 

 

EDIT: while I'm at it, here is an old screenshot of a very WIP project

 

P8bGSf2.png

Edited by Pierrot

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Remaking an old 1994 Doom map called BLT. I'm calling this one Turkey Club. I mean it fits doesn't it, haha?

 

lNzhvyQ.png

 

9BmFAs3.png

Share this post


Link to post

Looks strange to carve out unique hexagon blocks, but the path itself doesn't adhere to the pattern.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Scuba Steve said:

Looks strange to carve out unique hexagon blocks, but the path itself doesn't adhere to the pattern.

 

Yes I see what you mean. Well back to the drawing board on the the path.

 

Share this post


Link to post

I'm making a grass midtexture for trimming up green areas. The top is yellowish in this version, but I like how it goes with yellow textures.

edit: It was bothering me so I fixed it. Sort of.

 

Screenshot_Doom_20210831_195918.png

Edited by slugger

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/28/2021 at 8:55 PM, slugger said:

 

i really like what you've got happening here, super chaotic.

 

On 8/30/2021 at 11:44 AM, Chainie said:

 

this is hot

Share this post


Link to post

When you dig out an unfinished map from months ago to try and make some progress and get distracted making tiny computers instead

 

komputah.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

ZONE III (Heat Zone) MAP09 (Linear Heat)

1329394912_Builder2021-09-0319-13-21-77.png.b151b72ad0e12526bb95080540373800.png

 

 

523078168_zandronum2021-09-0520-04-21-93.png.b687d9dd9e8fde8a30f7cae55bf876ed.png1407252597_zandronum2021-09-0520-05-29-15.png.68584b84b4c8df5f3a731973a6d52357.png

 

 

1448064062_zandronum2021-09-0520-05-01-20.png.381557542638597e0a7842e6bc69ecaf.png

It turned out a weird map to play.

Edited by Mr. LBN

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/2/2021 at 9:27 PM, VisionThing said:

When you dig out an unfinished map from months ago to try and make some progress and get distracted making tiny computers instead

 

komputah.jpg

Little details are the most fun thing to do in mapping!

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Mr. LBN said:

ZONE III (Heat Zone) MAP09 (Linear Heater)

1982744699_zandronum2021-09-0319-12-10-14.png.091e08b0bc4273cc097ca8a980e73249.png1448222718_zandronum2021-09-0319-12-29-83.png.3ba161ad4789d052e855adf288ca057a.png

 

It turned out a weird map to play.

 

I love the look of the pickups

 

On 9/2/2021 at 4:19 AM, KineticBeverage said:

homage to a secret BFG

doom29.png

 

Looks like it's raining gold.

Edited by MattFright : That was a bad joke lol

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, IRod54 said:

Screenshot_Doom_20210904_135949.png

Screenshot_Doom_20210904_140145.png

 

Screenshot_Doom_20210904_140202.png

 

 

Really liking the way you use light textures and decorate the ceiling!

 

Here's some screens of what I've been working on since last spring. There is a good chance that I will release this month and it is playable from start to finish...one massive map full of crazy events and rooms to fight in. Similar to the other map that I released here (The Cage Under Site 19) but this one is on steroids. As of now the map has 71 scripts and roughly one hour of playtime:

 

Screen1.PNG.4fd8c1f98748ae5b0dadc6f7a7ef30e5.PNG

 

Screen2.PNG.e32e460d2541b94f4cf0221563652721.PNG 

 

Screen3.PNG.a65be09db92352dbc9cc72e28cb5e080.PNG  

Share this post


Link to post

What, with kids summer holidays and actually getting back to real work, I've been somewhat slower with the important job of mapping...

 

I have however been working on something that has grown quite a bit. Here are some screenshots and a quick (but really stuttery!) youtube vid:

 

 

There are a couple of really obvious bugs, so I stopped to fix them...

 

and some screenshots:

Spoiler

 

3.png?raw=true

 

4.png?raw=true

 

5.png?raw=true

 

6.png?raw=true

 

7.png?raw=true

 

 

 

Still very much work in progress - two more levels above this before you get to the exit that need doing, as well as tinkering with lighting on levels 1 and 2. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, hjordan159 said:

 

Really liking the way you use light textures and decorate the ceiling!

 

Here's some screens of what I've been working on since last spring. There is a good chance that I will release this month and it is playable from start to finish...one massive map full of crazy events and rooms to fight in. Similar to the other map that I released here (The Cage Under Site 19) but this one is on steroids. As of now the map has 71 scripts and roughly one hour of playtime:

 

Screen1.PNG.4fd8c1f98748ae5b0dadc6f7a7ef30e5.PNG

 

Screen2.PNG.e32e460d2541b94f4cf0221563652721.PNG 

 

Screen3.PNG.a65be09db92352dbc9cc72e28cb5e080.PNG  

Terrific work! 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×