Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zombi

Pre-Order for PC for Only $36.05

Superluigieth1 said:

Where do you live, America? If so, it's approx. $50.60 for me in Australia.

Yessir. Hence the $ :P

Fair warning, 3rd party key sites like CDKeys.com are not always the... uh. Most Legal option you could take. There have been instances of certain keysites selling duplicated/stolen keys and people getting shafted.

CDkeys is one of the better ones, just you know, buyer beware.

And certainly never use anything from the Kinguin network, they are shady as fuck.

E: also like half the world uses "$" as their currency symbol, you might need to specify.

AirRaid said:

Fair warning, 3rd party key sites like CDKeys.com are not always the... uh. Most Legal option you could take. There have been instances of certain keysites selling duplicated/stolen keys and people getting shafted.

And certainly never use anything from the Kinguin network, they are shady as fuck.

E: also like half the world uses "$" as their currency symbol, you might need to specify.

Australia uses dollars

AirRaid said:

How about green man? They seemed pretty legit. I went through them. Hope I don't get screwed :-|

MrDeAD1313 said:

How about green man? They seemed pretty legit. I went through them. Hope I don't get screwed :-|

Greenmangaming, Gamersgate and Funstockdigital are above board. Also if you're in South America Nuuvem are good.

AirRaid said:

Greenmangaming, Gamersgate and Funstockdigital are above board. Also if you're in South America Nuuvem are good.

Ah ok. I normally don't venture too far from either steam or retail but had some things come up and saw a sale from greenmangaming and went for it. Thanks for the info :]

I've gotten keys from cdkeys and G2A without any problems. Stack Social however was a pretty terrible experience.

I've done G2A a few times but never for a preorder. No problems either except for that little hidden fee I was charged once (though it had to be something I didn't read and agree to)

MrDeAD1313 said:

I've done G2A a few times but never for a preorder. No problems either except for that little hidden fee I was charged once (though it had to be something I didn't read and agree to)

No, G2A are utter cunts like that. The price you see is never the price you finally pay. They are not an actual "store" in the sense you're thinking of, but more like ebay or amazon marketplace, where people can set up microstores and sell whatever keys they want. There have been instances of people literally selling stolen and duplicated keys through those sites, and several instances of Publishers turning round and deactivating large chunks of keys that were sold illegally.

There's a pretty lengthy article about it by Polygon here - http://www.polygon.com/2015/2/9/8006693/the-truth-behind-those-mysteriously-cheap-gray-market-game-codes - worth a read if you're interested.

As I said before, it's not that these sites will always fail, but they have been known to, so, buy with caution.

Sorry for the "$" confusion.

I bought Dying Light too and I got the key and activated it without any issues.

I guess I'll take my chance. It appears that pretty much all reviewers regarding this site are positive.