Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doctorno

Action Doom 3 rumours

alterworldruler said:

Action Doom 3 ends on you impaling the villain using the american flag because fuck yeah america and eagles and explosions which is done using a single button press with no timeout.

Then the game reveals it's plot twist that YOU WERE the russian terrorists and the game ends on a pointless cliffhanger with 30 minutes of rolling credits. And a genuine middle finger at the end.

In other word, COD MW3 :P, pretty much same ending .

Following the SMB sequel theory, Action Doom 3 will be a magnum opus that goes back to the roots of where the series started.

SMB1/AD1 = original
SMB2/AD2 = gameplay mechanics change completely
SMB3/AD3 = back to roots of game 1 - world based, expanded levels and gameplay features

Soon we will have a bumper wad pack called Action Doom All Stars which will feature the lost Japan only sequel, "Action Doom: The Lost Levels"

dew said:

I heard Scuba is joining the modern indie SJW bandwagon and he's working on Actionless Doom, an introspective journey into coming to terms with your inner demons.

I wouldn't mind seeing someone try to make a "walking simulator" in Doom.

AD3 will be a Platforming game about collecting coins and Jumping on enemies , Featuring custom Camera scripts and that kind of stuff ...

Personally I'm more excited for Action Doom 4, I heard the 3rd one totally disappointed fans of the first two, you couldn't even use your flashlight while shooting!!

alterworldruler said:

Your name is Max Force, you are the commando in the elite squad of commandos working for the undercover american agencies which actually are not subtle.

This is amazing

Doomkid said:

Personally I'm more excited for Action Doom 4, I heard the 3rd one totally disappointed fans of the first two, you couldn't even use your flashlight while shooting!!

Action Doom isn't Doom :v, well sort of .

DMGUYDZ64 said:

do i look like someone who cares about what may annoy you .

Do you think I care what you look like, or simply care about you at all? You're dead to me, you were dead to me from the day you were born. You were born a dead man, like Benjamin Button but even worse, because you died as you lived and lived as you died: dead.

Linguica said:

...Hm, now I'm comprehending a monster and weapon replacement mod that adds some wandering critters or randomized decoration and environment sounds and just allows you to stroll about enjoying a random level's architecture.

Jaxxoon R said:

Do you think I care what you look like, or simply care about you at all? You're dead to me, you were dead to me from the day you were born. You were born a dead man, like Benjamin Button but even worse, because you died as you lived and lived as you died: dead.

Oh no, i'm dead .

Linguica said:

Too far man, too far.

Doomkid said:

That looks like a terrywad.. It SMELLS like one.. Yet, I love that ending. I think I'd actually rate this highly.

..I think I'm broken.

All is madness.

TawmDee said:

wow really is action doom 3 going to happen!??!

Comedy threads should never be bumped .

DMGUYDZ64 said:

Comedy threads should never be bumped .

I thought it was real to be honest but ok