Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CreamCheese

Alpha scrapped.. straight to Beta!

FP! Props to all...meh, never mind.

Good find, thanks. I was wondering if the alpha would be scrapped or not. Curious if it's because of the looming release or that fiasco with the previous alphas getting cracked wide open. And that sucks, I've already got my preorder in. Would love that Manc card. Well, no reason not to order another and keep my CE sealed. (Who am I kidding, that Revenant is going right on my mantle.)

Edit: Wife is going in to see about those cards and poster. They like us enough maybe our preorder online will count. If not, just put in a preorder and cancel it once we have the set. The way those preorder trinkets are most of them end up as PowerUp Rewards you can buy with those measley points anyway.

Johnatone said:

FP! Props to all...meh, never mind.

Good find, thanks. I was wondering if the alpha would be scrapped or not. Curious if it's because of the looming release or that fiasco with the previous alphas getting cracked wide open. And that sucks, I've already got my preorder in. Would love that Manc card. Well, no reason not to order another and keep my CE sealed. (Who am I kidding, that Revenant is going right on my mantle.)

Most likely cus the release is around the corner they dont want to have to waste time getting the alpha client ready they want all effort into finishing the game and having the beta ready. I dong think they are too phased by the leaks

CreamCheese said:

dong

huh so it turned out to be true after all

not that it wouldn't have been obvious as shit in the first place, i mean the entire thing got spoiled without care so i'd like to believe it's only logical for them to take the most logical step and make their next big reveal be what we've been spoilered with perhaps some changes here and there so as to take a slice of that delicious positive feedback cake and finally give out something interesting to talk about

Nice info dude. I wonder if those alpha leaks have anything to do with the latest alpha cancellation? probably, but at the same time a closer beta is awesome and I can't wait. When do you guys think its coming? Hopefully by the end of this month.

MrInternational said:

Nice info dude. I wonder if those alpha leaks have anything to do with the latest alpha cancellation? probably, but at the same time a closer beta is awesome and I can't wait. When do you guys think its coming? Hopefully by the end of this month.

I dont think video says closer beta. just says there's no longer going to be a 3rd alpha

My guess is that it will just be the week of release with Heatwave. We might get some of the new demons to play with though.