Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doomkid

The "old doom friends who disappeared" thread

I hope TheCupboard is ok. :(

Also, I don't know why but I miss that Xerox dude... seeing him become more and more angry with Doomworld until his contrarian for the sake of being contrarian positions and strawmanning combined with the reactions that'd ensure became really funny to watch (granted you were sitting on the the sidelines).

IconOfWin said:

Eric Harris

Good riddance, moron.

I saw Cuppy just days ago, and I bumped into SavageCorona on YouTube several times within the last month, so pretty sure they're both alright! Odd that Savage doesn't seem to come around anymore, though.

Uncle 80 said:

I wish Russell_P would come back and make some more legobase and nullspace maps. He was my favourite mapper back in ... i don't rembember exactly when.

Heh... for some reason I thought "Lego DOOM" when I think legobase. As in "Lego star wars" or "Lego jurassic world."

Now that'd be ridicolous... but interesting.

HavoX said:

I was wondering about that as well and made a post regarding him, and it turns out he's still around...

I do know he's around on the Facebook group but I guess he doesn't post much on the forums here.

Fonze said:

Rip geo

I noticed there were no more updates on his Battle Chess since september. I've been wondering where he's been but didn't feel comfortable asking because I don't really know him, so it would come off as weird. Hope he comes back eventually.

dew said:

[Chaindude]
Last time I spoke to him, he was globetrotting with his competitive dance shoes on.

Yep, I'm friends with him on Facebook and he's always posting about all the cool latin dancing/playing things he does. Which is really great for me to hear, being a musician myself!

DOOM Anomaly said:

Ask and ye shall kinda receive.

Oh hai. :D

How's life treating you?

Has anyone seen Springy? He's been inactive for a few months now on these forums. I also haven't seen him on any of the multiplayer ports in a very long time.

He got a job (working for bt I think) a couple of years ago and he's been very inactive ever since. I have him on steam but it says he hasn't logged in for about 100 days.
Anyway I'm sure he's fine, just busy.

Edit: actually I just looked again, he was on steam very briefly just this week.

Eris Falling said:

He got a job (working for bt I think) a couple of years ago and he's been very inactive ever since. I have him on steam but it says he hasn't logged in for about 100 days.
Anyway I'm sure he's fine, just busy.

Edit: actually I just looked again, he was on steam very briefly just this week.

I'm glad all is well with him.

17 minutes ago, cryosabre said:

I'm 12 years old and what is this??? 

You bump for a meme?Cmon

On topic,where the hell is greyghost?And stupidbunny,kyka?

@cryosabre

You're not only one who had/has this username. Don't be ridiculous. There are so many people and here always is chance that username could be same as yours. 

Is that really you? It's been forever, hopefully you'll be back on the multiplayer/deathmatch scene!

DidierTranber

Daiyu Xiaoxiang

Anima Zero

blob

phml

rizera

Okuplok

gggmork

jetflock

Kristian Ronge

blob1024

joe-ilya