Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Isis subplot

Can't the newslingers fabricate a more compelling plot than one based on some video game from 1992? smh

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-forces-in-iraq-capture-isis-chemical-weapons-expert/

WASHINGTON, D.C.--CBS News learned Wednesday that U.S. Special Operation forces in northern Iraq have captured an ISIS commander who was developing chemical weapons. Among them -- mustard gas -- first used by Germany in World War I.

In a raid last month, Delta captured an ISIS chemical weapons expert, an Iraqi who had once worked for the regime of Saddam Hussein. After interrogating him, U.S. intelligence was able to identify a building in Mosul where mustard agent was manufactured and loaded into artillery shells.

The video released by the British Defense Ministry shows a building described as an ISIS weapons factory being destroyed by an air strike this past weekend.

Umm, what are you saying exactly? I'm coming in here under the impression there was a news story or ISIS related topic that was somehow linked to RtCW. What is this about fabricating stories? The article is not related to Wolfenstein in the slightest....

Hellbent said:

The video released by the British Defense Ministry shows a building described as an ISIS weapons factory being destroyed by an air strike this past weekend.

I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be another baby milk factory.

Hellbent said:

Can't the newslingers fabricate a more compelling plot than one based on some video game from 1992? smh

Are you high?

Hellbent said:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-forces-in-iraq-capture-isis-chemical-weapons-expert/

WASHINGTON, D.C.--CBS News learned Wednesday that U.S. Special Operation forces in northern Iraq have captured an ISIS commander who was developing chemical weapons. Among them -- mustard gas -- first used by Germany in World War I.

In a raid last month, Delta captured an ISIS chemical weapons expert, an Iraqi who had once worked for the regime of Saddam Hussein. After interrogating him, U.S. intelligence was able to identify a building in Mosul where mustard agent was manufactured and loaded into artillery shells.

tin de la foilhait

I just remember the episode and boss descriptions in Wolf3D were more interesting than this war propaganda trollop. That is all.

I still associate the word "Isis" with Egyptian mythology, so I thought that maybe the thread was going to be about that.

Hellbent said:

I just remember the episode and boss descriptions in Wolf3D were more interesting than this war propaganda trollop. That is all.

Can you please identify the bit that you find fabricated, overblown or whatever? Your vague accusations leave us uncertain of why we should mock your ignorance.

I mean, mustard gas is a real nerve agent used as recently as the late '80s by Iraq in chemical warfare attacks. It's not that implausible that Daesh could be using it as well.

That's leaving aside the fact that mustard gas is most well known for being used in World War I (as mentioned in the article), not World War II (when the Wolfenstein games are set). But hey, maybe if you just read the words "Germany" and "World War" and/or ignore the 30 year time difference then maybe it's possible to make some goddamn sense out of this thread?

Creaphis said:

ISIS Operatives Infiltrate Tomb in German Village, Plunder Occult Artifact

TOMB RAIDER: ISIS SUBPLOT

News just in:

ISIS members confirmed to be dressing up in SS catsuits and weilding occult veil whips.

Now ISIS are ripping off Wolf 2009.

Da Werecat said:

I still associate the word "Isis" with Egyptian mythology, so I thought that maybe the thread was going to be about that.

I associate it with a band, myself.