Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Azuruish

How Cacodemon flies?

Yeah. How actually Cacodemon flies? By magic? I don't see any flame flows as it did in Doom 3 for example.

i suppose they work kinda liike an organic blimp, or something like in the dragon mockumentary that was released by the walking with dinos studio

The demons have paraphysical powers obviously. Like those projectiles they throw? Flying isn't that weird if you acknowledge that they break the laws of physics and nature. There is a flying burning skull for example!

Azuruish said:

Yeah. How actually Cacodemon flies? By magic? I don't see any flame flows as it did in Doom 3 for example.

I'm gonna go with Gaseous.. i'm also gonna go with the New Mancubus and Cacodemon are related, and both Gaseous creatures, because of sideways mouth and cyclobs.

Azuruish said:

Yeah. How actually Cacodemon flies?

They don't, as you'd soon realise if you tried walking under a Caco in vanilla Doom. I suspect they use some form of hypnotic suggestion to create the illusion of flight.

gaspe said:

By the power of the happines granted by their smiles.

This is so easy to picture that it has ruined Cacodemons for me. It's like they are so happy they are flying that they just can't stop smiling, which in turns makes them smile even more. Cacodemons only stop smiling once they die so it's perfectly plausible that this is, in fact, how a Cacodemon is able to fly.

Makes them seem really gay and I can no longer take them seriously anymore. And of course by gay I mean happy.

GreyGhost said:

They don't, as you'd soon realise if you tried walking under a Caco in vanilla Doom.

It's not true because i can with ZDoom port

GreyGhost said:

They don't, as you'd soon realise if you tried walking under a Caco in vanilla Doom.

Oh, I love this answer. They've been fooling me all these years but now I know the truth!
Maybe they're using invisible stilts?

^That theory is ruined by the fact that, even in vanilla, you can shoot under Cacodemons.

RUSH said:

Fake this is a PE!
Well they have lightning inside their mouth. Their eye glows when they attack.. They are tanky as hell (Not many animals can survive a rocket!). Better off calling it magic than say theories of how fragile they are, because they are tankier than a human. (Armored one that heals one million times a day at that).