Demos for miscellaneous Ribbiks maps

14 minutes ago, Killer5 said:

@Lingyan203

Here is a demo to see how to get there.

20x7_map05_secretfight.zip

ย 

prboom+ 2.5.1.5, cl9 yada yada

Thanks! I didn't see that passage. I'll mention it on the video.

Edited by Lingyan203

Posted (edited)

Frog demos:

๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ

Map 1 pacifist 0:02.51

2 pacifist 0:11

3 pacifist 0:18

5 pacifist 0:13

8 pacifist 0:22

8 pacifist 0:35 no tricks

9 pacifist 0:52

10 speed 1:11

10 max 11:34

๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ

frog_shock.zip

Edited by 4shockblast
6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Frog demos part 2:

Map ๐Ÿธ4 UV-Speed in 1:44

Mapย ๐Ÿธ6 NM-Speed (Also Pacifist)ย in 0:59

frog_shock2.zip

2 people like this

Why don't you use the attach feature?

2 people like this

yes the google drive functionality is a bit odd; you have to click the link, then click download. @0xf00ba12 is there a way to make your links directly open a download prompt? :)

Sorry, I don't think I can bypass the preview without some unreliable hack, although I don't really feel theย hassle of an extra click. As to why I don't use the built-in attachment feature, I have no interest in seeing download counts, nor do I have to worry about hitting my space quota on Drive, which is where I keep all my junk anyway.

1 person likes this

I don't see a simple option on Google Drive itself to set up one-click downloads, but the link to the download page has the following structure:ย 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B20HMLQ-_tTObzBTVjdZM2N1Umc

ย 

The stuff after 'id='ย is the identifying string of aย particular file. Clicking the download link gives you this, which not coincidentally has the same string:ย 

https://drive.google.com/uc?authuser=0&id=0B20HMLQ-_tTObzBTVjdZM2N1Umc&export=download

ย 

The problem is I can't copy/paste what's in the url field while the 'save as' box is open.

ย 

But luckily it seems as if the authuserย and export fieldsย are superfluous (perhaps the current values are entered byย default in their absence), meaning this link is functionally equivalent:ย 

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B20HMLQ-_tTObzBTVjdZM2N1Umc

ย 

So, to set up one-click downloads (for now -- who knows if it'll work in a couple years) you can manually change 'open' to 'uc'.

ย 

Edited by rdwpa
2 people like this