Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SFoZ911

Google Chrome freeze randomly issue.

I'll apologize in advance, I know these forums weren't meant for technical issues but I'm having a little yet extremely annoying problem with Google Chrome browser recently and I'm pretty sure some of the brains here might shed a light on the issue. I don't remember at which point it started but it's been a while now. Whenever I watch youtube videos(especially the longer ones)there's a slim chance that my browser would freeze up and I won't be able to use it anymore nor anything else that uses internet connection(steam). Now recently I found out through task manager that whenever it happens my CPU will climb quite a bit, to be more specific it's the Relevant-Knowledge 32 bit(one of them). Now I have absolutely zero idea what it does but I discovered that if I end task it, I can use my browser again.

I have no idea what causes it and it wasn't like that before, I can't find any rhyme or reason. I think it started happening after one of windows 10 updates(I know I know). Maybe it has something to do with Adblock?

(Again I'm sorry if this thread is against the rules or something. If it does than I'm sure a moderator will take care of it)

You seem to have some malware installed that is causing the issues. The solution is to remove it through "Add or Remove Programs" or "Programs and Features" on the latest versions of Windows.