Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheDoomerGuy12345

Odamex Source Port

I need help with Odamex. I dont use it for multiplayer but just for the speed of the wads like doom 2 because zdoom lags for no reason on my computer. Anyway I got odamex and want to play the ultimate doom but it will only play doom II even though I keep on moving the wads around IDK about this stuff and I need HELP NOW before doom 4 comes out for xbox one

Ok it works but how do I do the same with my final doom wads? The wad names are TNT.WAD
and PLUTONIA.WAD and if you could tell me how to do the same with mods that would be cool too

"wad tnt.wad" and "wad plutonia.wad"

for mods, use the same command with the mods after the specified iwad.

"wad doom.wad e1m8b.wad"
"wad doom2.wad av.wad av.deh"
"wad plutonia.wad pl2.wad pl2.deh"

Vulture said:

"wad tnt.wad" and "wad plutonia.wad"

for mods, use the same command with the mods after the specified iwad.

"wad doom.wad e1m8b.wad"
"wad doom2.wad av.wad av.deh"
"wad plutonia.wad pl2.wad pl2.deh"

All it did was take me back to doom 2 am I not doing this right? I typed in "wad tnt.wad" and it took me to doom 2

Sorry this is my second post but I really want this to work. So I got odamex because it runs fast and zdoom lags for no reason for me so I use odamex and I want to try my final doom files. But All it does is take me to doom 2 even though I do "wad tnt.wad" to try and get to them can someone help me please.

Do you actually have the Final Doom wads in a folder Odamex can find? (Usually the same folder as Odamex.)