Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
snapshot

Quake/Doom - A Fan Movie

That was pretty cool. When was it made? There is some cheesiness, voice acting and animation I didn't like but overall it's pretty damn awesome!

Basically everything is said in description of video, it's a nice Movie

Doom Arenas said:

The Quake III Arena and Doom universes are brought to life and thrown together in this 70 minute adaptation fan film by Joe Goss. Follow Doom's journey as he escapes Phobos and enters the fighting arenas of the Vadrigar. Music by Mystic Realmz Productions, starring Jack Pattillo as Doom, and directed by Joe Goss. quake-rebellion.com

I remember seeing that movie, as well the series before the autor fixed and compiled all the episodes to be this movie, it has some hilarious scenes.
I have the movie on my PC as well in mp4 format, just in case it gets one of those bs copyright strikes and gets taken down.

I love this movie. I remember days when I was waiting for new part of it. All battles are epic. Ranger vs Grunt - one of my favorite.

This reminds me of the Doom 3 mod Zombie Slayer. It is hilariously cheesy but also pretty awesome in a B grade horror movie sort of way. Interactive, but not as long as the movie DMGUYDZ64 posted:

If I'm not mistaken, there was a machinima utility on Doom 3 Files before it was shut down. Only worked with unpatched Doom 3, I believe.